Meet in Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighRolla View Post
    Fauquier .. is that on Lee Hwy? I'm coming from Woodbridge. So maybe manassas? I'm not really familiar with the area
    It's the biggest county in VA.....i'm not sure how people can miss it

Manassas would be fine. I work in Manassas sooooo yep.

Also, i'm on the fence for orderning new snowboard pants/boots/goggles (I need all three as I just got back into snowboarding)....or finally getting a roll bar for the Miata. If I order the roll bar tonight i'd say there would be a good chance i'd have it in time for the meet
    Last edited by OSSHWA; 12-17-2010, 09:22 PM.
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

need a board? i've got a forum stomper only used for one season. cheeeap

Comment

Roll bar. Why would you even think twice? :P

This is looking like it could be a big(ish) turn out
        Christof Goulart
        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Snowboard Stuff > all else

I just got new Burton boots and Rome United bindings for my board. So ready to hit up Liberty in a few weeks.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

I'll be there, Annapolis is only an hour drive or so.

Comment

Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
              Roll bar. Why would you even think twice? :P

This is looking like it could be a big(ish) turn out
              I decided on the snowboard gear. Snowboard season is upon us now whereas car season is still a few months off. Plus, all my snowboard gear still wound up being like $200 cheaper than the roll bar. I bought Dragon goggles, Ride pants and Thirty Two boots
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Noice, noice!
                Christof Goulart
                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

So what's the word? The bird is the word?
                  Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I'm trying to have my wheels on before the meet! but it doesn't look like thats happening....

Comment

With or without wheels, your car is still going to look boss, man. Unrelated to the thread, but you rolled your fenders, yeah?
                      I want to go lower, but can't unless I A:don't want to turn anymore or B:roll my fenders. I want to sit real low, like yours.

The word right now is what it has been I guess. Everyone plan to meet at the Annapolis Mall in the parking lot outside chipotle at 2pm, we can meet/greet and see the cars, then cruise out for a photoshoot somewhere, and then we can find a place to grab food. I was thinking we could cruise to a nice spot by the water.

I'm not familiar with the area, but it looks like the closest locations are around either Saltworks Creek, Luce Creek, or Weems Creek.

As for a place to eat, we could stay around the mall area and keep it cheap and simple and do chipotle, McCormick & Schmicks Seafood or Macaroni Grill. Or Heroes Pub is not too far off of Weems Creek area.
                      Anyone from the area have any suggestions?
                      Christof Goulart
                      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                        So what's the word? The bird is the word?
                        Bird bird bird, the bird is the word !
                        Bird bird bird, the bird is the word ! Yeah ! lol

I'll eat anything, well how about we get a vote on what type of food everyone's feeling..

Mexican, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, American (burgers steaks etc), etc...

or maybe we can have a potluck instead? haha just an idea..

Comment

I'll eat anything really.
                          What about the rest of ya?
                          Christof Goulart
                          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

I'll eat anything, american to japanese to italian, whatever is cool with me.

Comment

Well, contrary to the fact that I drive a Miata, i'm actually fat. And old. And old + fat means esteemed taste buds adept to most any kind of food (except sushi) and the fat part pretty much explains itself

If this meet was in summer i'd be rolling up on a DOPE new set of kicks. Just wait until you all see what's in store for the Miata during spring/summer!
                              Last edited by OSSHWA; 12-23-2010, 01:55 AM.
                              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                                With or without wheels, your car is still going to look boss, man. Unrelated to the thread, but you rolled your fenders, yeah?
                                I want to go lower, but can't unless I A:don't want to turn anymore or B:roll my fenders. I want to sit real low, like yours.
                                Thanks man, right now the fenders arnt rolled. only thing you really have to do to civics unless you have wheels is fold the fender tabs for the plastic wheel wells when you take them out. But when i rolled the fenders in my 4 door i rolled the fronts with a jack handle in a parking lot when putting wheels on lol. But im going to be rolling mine soon when the wheels go on. ill probably be using a heat gun and a bat next time unless i get a hammer and dolly

Comment

Working...
                                X