Meet in Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swappedndropped View Post
    soo ready for the next meet...i have quite a few people that want to come up as well
    +1
    The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

• ive been puttin all the pucs up from the meet on facebook and i have alot more people that want to know when the next one is.lol. pumped for the next one. maybe ill be lower by then(hopefully)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rksphotography3

Comment

• Originally posted by 410CrewDubber View Post
        ive been puttin all the pucs up from the meet on facebook and i have alot more people that want to know when the next one is.lol. pumped for the next one. maybe ill be lower by then(hopefully)
        post the pics here too!
        The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

• only shots i took, sorry guys.

IMG_0258smallcopy
          IMG_0263SwtrmrkCopy
          IMG_0265SwtrmrkCopy
          FS: Sunburst Washburn Guitar, Stand, Case, and Amp for sale!!

FS: 02 TDI Jetta
          >---------http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...I-Interior-OZs--------<

Comment

• Awesome pics man, it's cool to see my car getting photo'd by someone other than me.
            Sheeyyit guys, I'm thinking we have one again. Semi-soon. Who cares if it's warm out, it seems like everyone still really wants to come out. I say we put another meet on in March.
            Last edited by runningpanda; 01-04-2011, 04:34 PM.
            Christof Goulart
            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by 410CrewDubber View Post
              ive been puttin all the pucs up from the meet on facebook and i have alot more people that want to know when the next one is.lol. pumped for the next one. maybe ill be lower by then(hopefully)
              Yeah I saw them....good stuff! Thanks for the shots of my car

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• great pics. i love the one with the rabbit, miata, and the land yacht...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                  Awesome pics man, it's cool to see my car getting photo'd by someone other than me.
                  Sheeyyit guys, I'm thinking we have one again. Semi-soon. Who cares if it's warm out, it seems like everyone still really wants to come out. I say we put another meet on in March.
                  i'll be there.
                  The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by littlewhitewabbit View Post
                    great pics. i love the one with the rabbit, miata, and the land yacht...lol
                    hey im in that pic too.lol

Comment

Awesome pics man, it's cool to see my car getting photo'd by someone other than me.
                      there is no doubt i will be there

Comment

• We could do the weekend of the 12th, or the 19th? Both are saturdays.
                        Christof Goulart
                        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• i wouldnt be able to make it back up there in the rabbit for a little while lol i got alot of damage to fix from the drive up there lol. cracked armored oil pan, blown strut tops, tweaked control arm, and torn motor mount and i dont think i have enought treadlife on the tires lol....and thats just what i found on the front end so far lol
                          Last edited by littlewhitewabbit; 01-05-2011, 12:00 AM.

Comment

We could do the weekend of the 12th, or the 19th? Both are saturdays.
                            let me know cause im driving my civic there. i should have drove it last time.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlewhitewabbit View Post
                              i wouldnt be able to make it back up there in the rabbit for a little while lol i got alot of damage to fix from the drive up there lol. cracked armored oil pan, blown strut tops, tweaked control arm, and torn motor mount and i dont think i have enought treadlife on the tires lol....and thats just what i found on the front end so far lol
                              Don't tell me that was ALL from the drive there and back Bryan.......lol. I must have cracked my headlight housing on the inside (from hitting huge dips and bottoming out HARD) somewhere on the way back (probably either on US-50 or 495) because there's a bunch of condensation in my passenger side headlight now. FML!
                              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Originally posted by CSanter View Post
                                only shots i took, sorry guys.

IMG_0258smallcopy
                                IMG_0263SwtrmrkCopy
                                IMG_0265SwtrmrkCopy
                                Dope pics Chad!
                                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment