Fluid MotorUnion's E90 335i For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluid MotorUnion's E90 335i For Sale!

[edit] Since we forgot to mention it, the MY is 2009, and the production date is 01/09.

Just as we did with our E90 M3, which is now gone forever, it’s time to put our 335 up for sale!

Not much has changed since you last saw this car. Well, there are a few, so let’s discuss. There are a few items gone from the overall mod list, including the ISC Coilovers, E90 M3 front seats (I wonder where they went…), and the E90 M3 wheels that you may have seen on this car at various shows, including last year’s MFest. Currently, for these pictures, it’s sitting on a set of genuine BMW Style 127 wheels (otherwise known as the infamous ‘CSL wheels’). However, we also have a set of Alpina B3 wheels on the way. The wheels that will come with the car are dependent on the price at which the car sells. No, we won’t sell the wheels by themselves.

As for what will remain ON the car, let’s take a look at that list now:

List of Mods Going with the 335:

FMU Custom Snow Performance Water/Meth System
    FMU Custom Gold-Wrapped Charge Pipe
    AutoSolutions Short Shift Kit
    FMU Custom Front-Mount Intercooler
    FMU Custom Full Exhaust, 3.5″ single pipe
    FMU Custom All-Aluminum Full-Length Radiator
    FMU Custom E90 M3 Brake Swap
    FMU Custom Short-Draw Intake
    FMU Custom Downpipes
    Spec Racing Stage 1 Clutch
    Okada Projects Ignition Coils
    WOT Box
    Alpina Front Bumper
    E90 328i Rear Bumper
    BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
    FMU Custom Fender Rolling
    North American Motorsports Angel Eye Upgrade (hat tip to Dave for making it happen!)

The exterior and interior quality are totally on par with a car that has as low a mileage as this specific example — at the time of picture-taking, which was today, the 335 has 6,550 miles. As you can guess, this means you’re well within the BMW-supplied factory warranty. On top of that, all FMU parts come with our 1-year, 10000-mile warranty against manufacturing/craftsmanship defects.

As always, if you have any questions at all, feel free to call us (815-230-2900) or shoot an e-mail to either mmarzano@fluidmotorunion.com or andrew@fluidmotorunion.com, whichever one of us you like more. The car is currently up on eBay for a price of $40,000 or best offer, but as the price says, we will entertain all offers. Don’t hesitate, or like the M3, you’ll miss out on one hell of a car.

Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 01-30-2012, 06:21 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

What year is the car?
    What production date?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      What year is the car?
      What production date?
      2009, and 01/09, respectively.