No announcement yet.

E28 Bumper Lipo (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your gonna be running the bumperless look, you gotta ditch the IS airdam. and trust me you'll really stat to like the look of it. I was running bumperless on my Bronzit for awhile until i tried to sell the sonuvabitch. It makes em look pretty aggressive. Get some euro turns for the front, or hide the stockers behind the grilles.

Here is some inspiration... excuse the shitty pictures.

Last edited by PMcD; 08-13-2010, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Hey Bizzoo, you live or use to live on Briarwood? I think i've seen your car there. My parents live on Trona.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezel View Post
        Shock inside the bumper??? It's new 2 me....
        We don't have to worry about it in Europe man

Comment

Hey sorry it took so long to get back, i kinda dropped off for a minute.

Yeah i used to live there lol, Now I'm a little more south

Originally posted by ASLAN View Post
          Hey Bizzoo, you live or use to live on Briarwood? I think i've seen your car there. My parents live on Trona.

Comment

I did it with the bumpers still on the car. There wasn't very much oil in mine for some reason, maybe it had all leaked out already

It you push them in to far you can just pull them back out and then put something through the shocks to hold them at the desired lipo amount.

Then after all this you will just want to get Euro bumpers. The Ultimate soluttion
            www.personal.psu.edu/rbc5047

Comment

Working...
            X