Need Help Picking Spring Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Picking Spring Rates

Hey guys so as some of you may know my 350z is currently bagged, but as of yesterday i am going back to static. No specific reason but i just miss being static its less headaches, at least for the 350z it is. Anyways on to the point, I'm showing at wekfest long beach static so i want to have my fitment on point, and i need help picking out spring rates just for the rear. My fronts are perfect.

Right now this is what my setup looks like bagged.

Im going to raise it 1/2-1 inch from this height so I'm going to be poking a fair amount. What spring rate should i get so i don't bottom out the fender on the lip of my wheel, this way i don't damage my wheels and i don't damage the fenders of my car because I'm selling it early july. When i was static before i always tucked so i never had a problem but once i went bags i loved the poke look so thats what i plan on keeping. My friend told me to run 28k spring rates but others say thats too much and unnecessary. Im thinking of 18-20k. Can someone point me in the right direction of what would be best though. Thanks!

Follow Me On Instagram/Twitter: @0mg350z
Working...
X