Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW E34 fitment queries.. E34 GUYS HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW E34 fitment queries.. E34 GUYS HELP!

Hey guys. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, can a mod move if necessary please?

Been offered an E34 straight swap for my S13. It's a good spec, has heaters too which my S13 doesn't and it's all road ready, which again my S13 isn't. I'm really tempted by the swap but I'm starting to think my Meisters are going to have no hope in hell of fitting.

My meisters are 5x114.3, although the BMW owner has got 20mm PCD adapter already fitted with some 17" grids. Thing is, my Meisters are low offsets!

I got... 17x9-19 o disc fronts:

and 17x9-35 rears....

Please excuse the narcotics haha.

So with 20mm adapters, I'll be running -39 front and -55 rear approximately. I know there's not much hope in getting these under the standard arches, even with extreme roll. I'm just wondering what sort of boundaries have previously been reached with E34s and how much work I'm looking at to fit the wheels? As soon as I have a chance I have told the guy I'm going for a test fit, but I would love to know just hoe extreme some E34 owners have gone?

TIA!

-39 is gonna need new fenders

Comment

cut and weld. actually this kind of work is my favorite haha good luck man

wide body time?
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop??

Comment

Working...
      X