HELP THO my steering wheel shroud exploded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP THO my steering wheel shroud exploded

igh so I was just cruisin and then all of a sudden my steering wheel shroud exploded and the key shot out of the ignition....

someone told me it's because the suspension is stiff ? like with the car hitting bumps and stuff over time ? Has anyone ever experienced this?

Comment

awesome and terrifying at the same time. does your steering still work? i would think something broke in your column to spit the key out and snap the shroud.

I've never experienced or heard of that happening and i'm running relatively stiff springs (14k and 12k which are as stiff as F**** IMO) but that is not to say that it couldn't

Build thread ------> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1186733#post1186733

Comment

Good job,I appreciate your work because i have the same problem,but your post solve my problem.Thanks for sharing information,your information increase my knowledge.
        mesothelioma trial attorney | best mesothelioma lawyers | mesothelioma personal injury lawyers | mesothelioma settlement amounts | mesothelioma lawsuit

Comment

Thats outrageous, it seems kind of far fetched that enough of a force could travel all the way up to the steering column from the front wheels but who knows, looks like it happened here

what kind of car is that?

Comment

Working...
          X