I can't wait, e28.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait, e28.

I ordered some coils not that long ago and their being hand built so it takes time can't rush quality. well heres my question I'm getting tired of being at my height. Would it be dumb if I cut my springs for the time being? I've always ***** doing things half ass but I guess I'm a little excited haha and it might take awhile for the coils to be finished!

Thanks s | w

am on enstagrem 2
    ig: phelan_anufrijevas

Do whatever you like. Plenty of people ride on cut springs, and know the disadvantages of doing it. It would suck to bust a pan in a certain situation from riding at a height you would never have any trouble from if you waited until the coils were installed. Smacking pan suuuucks

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
      Do whatever you like. Plenty of people ride on cut springs, and know the disadvantages of doing it. It would suck to bust a pan in a certain situation from riding at a height you would never have any trouble from if you waited until the coils were installed. Smacking pan suuuucks
      yeah I could imagine that sucking, i couldn't imagine it taking more than a month for them to come in but im just so curious on how it would look in person. I also drive alot so maybe not a good idea i would be bummed cracking my pan or something before my coils. thanks!

am on enstagrem 2

Comment

I cut my springs. 3 front and 4 rear. I have hit my pan a few times being careles. But it's steel. So I walked away with only a dent

IG: Nick475

Comment

Cut springs aren't as bad as people say, I cut 3.5 put of the front and I never looked back, I have about 2 inches or less of clearance underneath the car.
          '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
          '85 GMC S15 Sierra long bed.
          '01 BMW 740iL
          Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
            I cut my springs. 3 front and 4 rear. I have hit my pan a few times being careles. But it's steel. So I walked away with only a dent
            I guess it takes being careful?

Originally posted by bennkishh View Post
            Cut springs aren't as bad as people say, I cut 3.5 put of the front and I never looked back, I have about 2 inches or less of clearance underneath the car.
            I know its not the best idea but it works. I guess its when your shocks are blown is when it starts getting bad.

am on enstagrem 2

Comment

Working...
            X