Best w124 lowering setups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best w124 lowering setups

First major project I want to undergo on my 95 w124 is dropping it...

I've looked into it as deeply as my knowledge goes, and as far as I know, I need lowering springs, struts and shocks...

The best setup I've heard of so far for lowering my car without losing a lot of comfort is H&R Sport lowering springs, and Bilstein HD shocks and struts.

These are the items I was planning to get for a couple of months now, but I'm seeking assurance/concerns from people with further knowledge/experience with regards to this car.

I need to be low! I can trade in a bunch of comfort for it. I need to have more control of my car. Although it feels like a waterbed, I don't like the amount of body roll as I take corners. I don't like how much my tail end dips when I hit the gas and how much the front dives when I brake. Furthermore, low is just sick! It makes a lot of the car for me, and I need to make this thing my own.

I've read a lot on here of people cutting coils off their springs and such. I grew up being told that wasn't a good idea. That being said, I don't live in the box. So throw at me the best setups you've known of..give me ideas...please!

check out this thread -> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22011

flickr

Comment

Working...
    X