Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e36 Rear Suspension Question

**e36 Pros, I need help....**

Ok, let me try to explain what is going on, with shitty pics, and give all the info that yall may ask for..

So for some reason is seems as if my right rear wheel is further outside of the car than the left. I don't believe this is a camber issue. It's as if the entire hub itself is further out than the left side. Like a good half an inch or so.. Some specs: wheels are 18x8 et38 with 25mm spacers for a final et of 13. Now my fenders are rolled and pulled, but before someone says ones not pulled as far, I just had them pulled like 2 hours ago. Before I had them pulled (so completley stock) I test fitted the spacers, with the same results. The left side tucked but rubbed, the right side straight hit the fender period, no tucking, it was too far out.. I don't get it. Now keep in mind I do NOT have aftermarket LCA's but I did adjust the left wheel with the stock camber adjustment all the way positive, and the right side all the way negative.. looks funny from the back as you will see, but the left side of the car is money. I like it.. but this right side still rubs like shit and looks like hell too... any ideas?

left side

right side

rear view

any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Jesus christ, I just now really looked at that last pic.. that is soooo a pic that is like one of those "Your doing it wrong" posters hahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
    X