My F150 :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My F150 :(

My truck it has being having some problems lately for example it does not really want to start it starts but it struggles like the battery is low or the starter is faulty also this is the one that has bein bugging me the most is that when I shift into second gear and im driving fairly slow all the gauges on the dash move all the way to the right any opinions or comments referring to the problems stated above will be greatly appreciated.

I'm very sorry for my previous post and their epic stupidity.
    Last edited by gonzakev; 08-29-2012, 05:32 PM.

Have you checked the battery voltage/ done a voltage drop on the battery? Check the connection at the starter solenoid, battery, starter, ground, any where there is a connection basically. After that I would check to see if the solenoid is good, that's about as much as I've got without being there. I had the same problem on my ranger and I cleaned the terminals and put it backtogether and it starts just fine now.
    The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
    Originally posted by Dubway5887
    I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

Well recently got i changed the starter just to check if that was a problem and it seemed that was not the issue also i cleaned the terminals and the battery voltage does sound like it may be the problem I will check into that thanks for your help (:

Comment

check the ground connections..

Comment

Are you sure the guages only jump when in second gear or whatever? Sweeping guages are an indication of a weak battery.. what year F-150 is it?

Comment

Engine grounddddddd

IG: Nick475

Comment

Working...
            X