tucking 19s on a e46?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucking 19s on a e46?

Does anyone know how hard it is to tuck 19s in the rear on a e46? I bought a set of 19s and thinking of running it but only if i can either tuck it or get it at the same height i am on my 17s. I have a e46 sedan on rokkor coils with the perch still in the rear but dont know if ill be getting any lower even if i take it out. I have no problem up front but wanted to see if anyone has experience and can give me a tip on trying to fit 19s in the rear without rubbing or hitting the fender well and still be low (not slammed) but low. The spec of the wheels are 19x8.5 +35 and will be putting on 215/35/19 tires if I know i can fit them. thanks
    Heres the pic of my car right now with 17s. want to try to be the same height dont mind a little higher but just a little on the 19s

im sure its possible, but i would test fit to make sure

doubt youll be as low as you are on 17s tho, dont really see how that is possible
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

BMW 330ci by Jorge-, on Flickr

Lowest I went on 19s, with 225/35 and 255/30, ET35 I think. Rubbed a bit, but didn't roll any arches.

Comment

You might be able to tuck the rears, but you're still going to be a higher. Up front there is no way. IMO 19s are too big for non-ms any way.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

yeah 19s are big. only considered running it cuz they were rotiforms and you dont see to much roti nue on a e46 so wanted to be different :/

Comment

Originally posted by jdmken View Post
            yeah 19s are big. only considered running it cuz they were rotiforms and you dont see to much roti nue on a e46 so wanted to be different :/
            If you wanted to do that, you could just get them in 18s lol. But there is a reason you don't see many E46s on them, and it's not because they're not readily available.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

They don't tuck, but 19"s nonetheless....

Last edited by _Cooze_; 09-19-2012, 01:27 AM.

Comment

i never really tucked, TMS H&R w/o rear perch, front had both collars in, but all the way down 19x8.5/9.5

Comment

Working...
                X