Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturn SL Headlights?

Hey guys,

So I got a 95 Saturn SL, and the headlight set up is weird, as with any Saturn. Blinkers/Indicators in the middle, then there's the brights, and on the outside what should be regular headlights. For some reason mine don't turn on, the switch will only go from no lights, to indicators, to brights. I checked the bulbs and all the fuses and everything checked out so I'm assuming there's a short somewhere but I don't even know what to look for.

Any idea what my problem might be?

Do the highbeams stay on all the time, or just when you flash them on? Is the headlight switch on a stalk or is it it's own switch on the dash?

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
      Do the highbeams stay on all the time, or just when you flash them on? Is the headlight switch on a stalk or is it it's own switch on the dash?
      The highbeams only come on when I turn them on. It is on a stalk, default is off, but I'm thinking the lowbeams should always be on? or maybe when I put it to the middle position...the middle position turns on the indicators (blinker lights) as well as the lights in the dash (speedometers). The top position is the highbeams.

Comment

Bump?

Comment

The top position should be regular headlights, and the high beams should turn on when you pull the stalk towards you.

Stalk mounted headlight switches wear out faster than dash mounted ones though, you may just have a bad stalk.

Comment

Working...
          X