E-46 Wheel opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-46 Wheel opinions?

Okay guys so I recently bought a new e46, I'm thinking of what wheels to buy.
    My first choices would be OZ Mittos, Gottis or TMBS but the thing is I'm a senior in HS with a min. wage job, so the likely hood of me getting them is slim to none, so I'm thinking either style 5's / 9's or AMG monoblocks the 2 piece or the 1 peiece design. I haven't seen AMG monoblocks on an e46 yet, well that I know of. so what do you guys think I should go for?

PS : I'll be posting the wheels and a pic of my car tomorrow. Thanks in advance for the opinions
    EURO.TECHNIKS | BAGGED E46

Instagram: @_victorg

Okay so I finally got to take a pic of my car with the new suspension on

If someone could photoshop some Style 5's or Style 19's with a white center and polished lip I would appreciate that sooooo much ! If you guys could photoshop these AMG's with a polished lip on there too just to see what they would look like . And i would like the car a little lower

thanks guys ! or atleast give me some feedback and opinions on what wheels you would think would be best fit for it !

Comment

bbs lm or so would do perfectly 19''

Comment

Ive always wanted a set but just to expensive for my budget
        Im thinking of something around 1,500 and something a little more unique
        like the AMG's im not quite sold on them yet though

Comment

Working...
        X