e38 M-pars on an e34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e38 M-pars on an e34

Hey there guys. I'm new here and would like some help so I can properly join SW. I have a set of staggered E38 fitment M-par replicas I'd like to throw on the 95 530i. Fitment issue. The offset is et25 for the 18x9.5" rear wheel. It's about 2-3mm away from touching the trailing arm without a tire, everything else is okay. Does anyone have any input as to what I should do? Anyone put these wheels on their e34? Pictures and specs of what was necessary would be awesome. Thanks. Craig.

Plenty of people run these wheels on E34s, you're going to want to space them out anyway for good fitment so don't worry about that rear clearance, if it doesn't hit now, it won't hit with a tire on there. Unless you put some really meaty tires. I would do some measuring see what size spacer you need to get the fitment what you want, and throw those on.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I was hoping for a response like that. The tires aren't any meatier than what was recommended for the the car with that wheel size. A 265/35-18 is what will be mounted. It sounds like I should be in the clear then. Good stuff. I wanted to at least run the wheels and tires for a little while and possibly space the rears about 5mm max. Do you think I'll need to roll fender at that point?

Comment

Working...
      X