Best place to find spacers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to find spacers?

Im looking for a set of 5x5.5 to 5x5 spacers. I've found some for roughly $140 a piece but that's a bit pricey. Does anyone have a suggestion under that price that isnt a generic ebay spacer?
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Between $42 and $55 for 1-2" hubcentric spacers.

Also, I'm sure they'd (Adaptec) be happy to make you some custom ones to your spec for not all too much more.
    Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
    Quitters never stance.

Comment

Originally posted by jacbo View Post
      http://www.motorsport-tech.com/special/truck/ford_s
      Between $42 and $55 for 1-2" hubcentric spacers.

Also, I'm sure they'd (Adaptec) be happy to make you some custom ones to your spec for not all too much more.
      Damn, $270 shipped for four adapters that are hub and wheel centric... thanks for the link man!
      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

They're also a vendor on the forum, they have a section in the subforum directly above this one, and their logo is on the panel to the right of your post. :P
        Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
        Quitters never stance.

Comment

Originally posted by jacbo View Post
          They're also a vendor on the forum, they have a section in the subforum directly above this one, and their logo is on the panel to the right of your post. :P
          Figured theyd be super expensive so I never looked. Most of the sponsor stuff here is.

Comment

i used these

had no problem with them

Comment

Working...
            X