Static Stance experts / guru's....help/advice needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Static Stance experts / guru's....help/advice needed please

Hey guys I'm looking for some answers and advice regarding the stance of my car.
    I have a 2005 Audi A4 3.2 s-line Quattro avant. I am running coilovers with genuine Audi le mans alloys which are 8.5x19 et43 with 235/35 vredestein ultrac sessanta's, I also have replaced the rear wheel hub carriers for b7 rs4 ones as I run b7 rs4 brakes front and rear. I have my ride height set at 24.2" from ground to fender and I am experiencing some rubbing at the rear on the wheel well liner.
    My question .... Does the Quattro have a wider track than the 2wd? I have a friend with a 2wd saloon who has the exact same wheels but he is running air and his wheels do not rub at all ?
    I have the camber adjustment bolts on the rear set to maximum negative camber also but still rubbing. I have heard of guys running very wide wheels with very low offsets and not experiencing rubbing just wondered what I am doing wrong ?? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated and would stop me pulling my hair out bit by bit !!
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by otterolly; 12-29-2011, 02:39 PM. Reason: Omitted car make

No idea on whether the car has a different track width, but is it rubbing on the inside or outside of the wheel?
    StatusRacing.com
    Configure YOUR Seat Here
    Tel: 1.480.265.8600
    Email: sales@statusracing.com
    Fan us on Facebook

Comment

It is rubbing on the outside of the tyre, I have attached a few pics, sorry the only close ups i have on lap top are with the fish eye lens

Last edited by otterolly; 12-30-2011, 01:01 PM.

Comment

I have re-posted this in the coilover section, please answer in that one....thanks

Comment

Working...
        X