Fitment on point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitment on point

So come 2012 my goal is to get my Fitment on point. Currently I own a 05 Altima SER sitting on BC racing coils. I'm in the market for new wheels and im choosing between concave NUEs or Varrstoen 2.2.1's. Both 18x9.5. I just really want to know where I should start for getting me Fitment on point. I'm not exactly sure what offset I should be looking at. I'm going to a flush look rather then hellaflush. I don't know what kind of stretch really to get. A little more difficult cause you dont exactly see people stancing out Altimas. Plus there really isn't anyone I can get suggestions from. At least from what I have researched. Here's some pictures for reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Altima SER

What is the difference between flush and hellaflush? It's all shit in a hole

Also research how to measure for wheels and tyres etc, not 'flush altima' or 'hellaflush altima', they're out there but you'd be better off learning how to do it yourself rather than copying someone else's build. There's a lot on here and google that will give you a good start
    Last edited by Anonymoose; 12-06-2011, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Uhm for the record, custom Rotiform concave NUE and Varrstoens are two wheels on exact opposite ends of the wheel spectrum. One is a custom made to order wheel and the other is a cheap replica. I would hope that you know what you are buying here. As for flush and hellaflush. You can be flush by having minimum wheel gap between the fender and the wheel but hellaflush means you have the previously aforementioned as well as being super slammed as in your ride height. Fitment is a continuous pursuit. You may have to try different wheel combinations and play with spacers to find your ideal offset. I would go to www.rimtuck.com to search for any other Altima owner's setups or consult an Altima forum. Lastly, for the love of god utilize the "Search" bar for the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by radiokilla View Post
        Uhm for the record, custom Rotiform concave NUE and Varrstoens are two wheels on exact opposite ends of the wheel spectrum. One is a custom made to order wheel and the other is a cheap replica. I would hope that you know what you are buying here. As for flush and hellaflush. You can be flush by having minimum wheel gap between the fender and the wheel but hellaflush means you have the previously aforementioned as well as being super slammed as in your ride height. Fitment is a continuous pursuit. You may have to try different wheel combinations and play with spacers to find your ideal offset. I would go to www.rimtuck.com to search for any other Altima owner's setups or consult an Altima forum. Lastly, for the love of god utilize the "Search" bar for the forum.
        So how close and how slammed do I need to be to get this hellaflush status?

And a 'stanced' car?

These names being used to describe how a car sits are fucking ridiculous

Comment

First of all I never asked for anyone's build. Second of all I have "utilized the search bar." I've seen a handful of altimas that have been Stanced but none of which I can come in contact with nor have replied to forum PMs or anything of such manor when all I ask for is advice.

Never once in my post did I ask for someone else's build or for someone to the work for me. Intact I'd rather learn for myself which is why I asked for suggestions and advice.

Plus I did not mention that the concave NUEs were the 3 pieces. They are the NOT the 3 prices as most run around 1300-1800 per wheel as I already did my research and won't justify spending that much on wheels.

Altima SER

Comment

Originally posted by Monti View Post
            First of all I never asked for anyone's build. Second of all I have "utilized the search bar." I've seen a handful of altimas that have been Stanced but none of which I can come in contact with nor have replied to forum PMs or anything of such manor when all I ask for is advice.

Never once in my post did I ask for someone else's build or for someone to the work for me. Intact I'd rather learn for myself which is why I asked for suggestions and advice.

Plus I did not mention that the concave NUEs were the 3 pieces. They are the NOT the 3 prices as most run around 1300-1800 per wheel as I already did my research and won't justify spending that much on wheels.

i think member ollie is from NY, and i have seen him offering help to some one over the forum, try contacting him.

and secondly you can use the wheel and tire section on this forum, there are some stickey's in there that will help you out, how to calculate offset etc so you can figure out what offset you want.
            -Instagram@jdjurhuus
            Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Okay thanks dude. Yeah Ollie did pm me over the summer and we were suppose to meet up but something came up. He's a cool dude. Appreciate the help.

Altima SER

Comment

Working...
              X