Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    Yeah, theres the rb26 from garage miniz but im prettttty sure that has an independent rear suspension ( please correct me if im mistaken.)

If some one has an idea of what wheels those are that would be awesome. Again i think they had their hubs remachined not too sure. I need to poor man it basically as it would still be my DD and im a student.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burke View Post
      Yeah, theres the rb26 from garage miniz but im prettttty sure that has an independent rear suspension ( please correct me if im mistaken.)

If some one has an idea of what wheels those are that would be awesome. Again i think they had their hubs remachined not too sure. I need to poor man it basically as it would still be my DD and im a student.
      work cr kai
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        work cr kai
        Unreal, now i can replace these stupid cragers

Comment

• Win thread. Always wanted a stanced Hardbody.
          '88 323 - K-swapped
          '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

• Ive found my goal for next summer.

Comment

• Epic fail truck. One roofrack on it? That's blatantly just following the roofrack fad. I'm all about stancing trucks, but please don't do that. Roof racks on trucks are iffy period. So long as you're doing something with them, you wont look like a tool for ignoring your bed. I'm doing a full Yakima system on my roof, but I'm carrying a 17 foot canoe.
              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                Epic fail truck. One roofrack on it? That's blatantly just following the roofrack fad. I'm all about stancing trucks, but please don't do that. Roof racks on trucks are iffy period. So long as you're doing something with them, you wont look like a tool for ignoring your bed. I'm doing a full Yakima system on my roof, but I'm carrying a 17 foot canoe.
                Minus the roofrack... ahah

I was more so focused on the stance and wheel choice. I was thinking of going with white wheels. Sorry for not being clear ahha.

Comment

Minus the roofrack... ahah

I was more so focused on the stance and wheel choice. I was thinking of going with white wheels. Sorry for not being clear ahha.
                  Yeah, other then that the fitment and truck are badass
                  | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Yeah, other then that the fitment and truck are badass
                    Yeah roof rack on a truck is kinda dumb. Except for your situation.

I would really like to see your build. I have an 1987 F150 XLT Lairat side step with a 351 cleveland i rebuild and swapped in myself (with my step dad). Its no where near stanced though and is currently being built into a 1000+ hp drag truck.

Comment

Yeah roof rack on a truck is kinda dumb. Except for your situation.

I would really like to see your build. I have an 1987 F150 XLT Lairat side step with a 351 cleveland i rebuild and swapped in myself (with my step dad). Its no where near stanced though and is currently being built into a 1000+ hp drag truck.

Comment

Love the purple, any engine mods?

Comment

Love the purple, any engine mods?
                          Plenty, but I dont care to mention them. Someone tried to have a dick fight with me last time I brought it up.

Comment

Plenty, but I dont care to mention them. Someone tried to have a dick fight with me last time I brought it up.
                            PM me them, i would love to hear em!

Can take the boy out of the ford, but you cant take the ford out of the boy hahaha.

Comment

• Here's another pic of that truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCthehater View Post
                                Here's another pic of that truck.

Where did you find this picture?

Comment

Working...
                                X