X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No such thing as to big

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
      No such thing as to big
      Touché

Comment

• thats what she said

Free taco.... tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by SlAMMEdtAC0 View Post
          Man I wish I could even find a extra motor. I prefer the 2rz for the faster rev and that it don't have balance shafts. Did you remove yours yet? I want to get a 3rz and d stroke to 2.5 or stroke a rz to 2.5.I'm gonna get a new mani from santos.screen shot off ct. I also have a megasquirt 2 for mine I have greddy 720s but I'm not sure it can fit. And a Garrett 60-1. I just can't start building too crazy since this is my work truck lol, I need it up and running mon-friday

Screen shot off the forums
          Lol it's hard to find a 2RZ here in Australia! Pretty much everything is a 3rz I got my spare motor for 100 bucks.

How much does that exhaust manifold go for? Link??

Also that Datsun is a Aussie truck! Twin turbo 5.0 litre Holden/gm V8

Comment

• Originally posted by kane_o View Post
            Lol it's hard to find a 2RZ here in Australia! Pretty much everything is a 3rz I got my spare motor for 100 bucks.

How much does that exhaust manifold go for? Link??

Lol in hawaii Toyota parts r golden so there expensive. The manifold goes for 550.
            You gotta look for a guy named s@ntos on customtacos. He does excellent work. He even makes equal length and top mounts. I wish I could get an engine for 100$. They rarely come up on craigslist. They sell for around 6-800

Comment

• This is my 93 Toyota, I've had it since 05 and it is sadly rotting away now...
              For Sale: Used Steering Wheels Nardi MOMO Italvolanti & More - UPDATED 06/28/2014
              Instagram: Derrickology

Comment

• Originally posted by kane_o View Post
                I didn't notice the turbo's until you said something, thats insane! Love that gilmer drive too.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by derrick2237 View Post

This is my 93 Toyota, I've had it since 05 and it is sadly rotting away now...
                  Don't let it rot!

Have any more pictures?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                  Originally posted by nickskater09
                  I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Comment

• SlAMMEdtAC0 I really like your truck, in my opinion one of the best on this thread! I did like it a little better with the former look, but that probably because I like black cars
                      For Sale: Used Steering Wheels Nardi MOMO Italvolanti & More - UPDATED 06/28/2014

Comment

SlAMMEdtAC0 I really like your truck, in my opinion one of the best on this thread! I did like it a little better with the former look, but that probably because I like black cars
                        Thanks man .I liked it too. It was actually dark blue with flakes. But it was a rushed paintjob. I literally did it just to show people I could. It did have its flaws,not noticeable but I knew they where there. It was just too much to upkeep the color. I pai t and bodywork for a living so the last thing I'd like to do is buff my daily driver. Here's a pic after she was wetsanded and buffed with the rims all put together,there were flaws tho. Hard to tell but I might redo the paint when I redo my susp this coming feb

Comment

• There it is! when I saw that pic it made me wonder if I should get rid of my 93 and upgrade to a 98ish taco, I like the flared look fenders and bedsides on the those taco's, looks more modern... theres actually a girl around here that has one with a 4wd front end on volks that I dig

Comment

There it is! when I saw that pic it made me wonder if I should get rid of my 93 and upgrade to a 98ish taco, I like the flared look fenders and bedsides on the those taco's, looks more modern... theres actually a girl around here that has one with a 4wd front end on volks that I dig
                            My trucks almost a 4wd front. I just don't like the way the body line bubbles up I like the straight line of the 2wd, but I'm gonna have to do the 4wd fenders because I need the fender to be higher

Comment

• SlAMMEdtAC0's truck gets my pants tight, looks good!
                              The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Toycoma from customtacos.com stanced n clean

Comment

Working...
                                X