Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
    this thing looks immaculate, plans for the fenders?
    I wouldn't say immaculate lol, but yea I plan to roll them. And of course go lower

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• ^ Stance.Nice

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
        I wouldn't say immaculate lol, but yea I plan to roll them. And of course go lower
        I think you may need to do more than just roll the fenders. Those wheels are wide as shit haha. Might want to look into flares. Truck looks great btw

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
          I think you may need to do more than just roll the fenders. Those wheels are wide as shit haha. Might want to look into flares. Truck looks great btw
          Thanks, I have seen 10's with rolled fenders. but If all else fails I will go with zg flares

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
            Thanks, I have seen 10's with rolled fenders. but If all else fails I will go with zg flares
            sounds good. good luck!

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Had a meet on this past Sunday that I thought I would go along too, I had never been to one before (held monthly) and was astounded at the 800+ cars in attendance !! Was lucky enough to get a few photos, first one actually made it Into the official blog write up of the event! Super stoked people are digging what ice done. Minitrucks are normally ***** on in Australia.

Needs spacers and paint!!! Hopefully before Christmas

Comment

• Loving that first photo. Good Shit!
                | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Diggin the aus spec hilux. I wish I had that front clip.

Comment

• Haha it's a 97-01 model with a 01-05 front end, with98-00 tacoma headlights and corner lights grafted into the 4wd guards!!! Bit of a everything!

I love your taco! It's what made me slam mine and run low offset wheels! You turbo'd this yeah? Is it a 3rz or 2rz?

Comment

• Originally posted by kane_o View Post
                      Haha it's a 97-01 model with a 01-05 front end, with98-00 tacoma headlights and corner lights grafted into the 4wd guards!!! Bit of a everything!

I love your taco! It's what made me slam mine and run low offset wheels! You turbo'd this yeah? Is it a 3rz or 2rz?
                      Thanks man. Yes I'm boosted now. 2rz. I like the sidemarkers. It looks kinda like a 4 runner. It's origional

Comment

• What motor do u have?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlAMMEdtAC0 View Post
                          What motor do u have?
                          3rz. Have a steampipe manifold with a gt35/40, rx7 550cc injectors ready to go on, just need a cooler and computer to run it all and get all the pipe work made up.

Have a spare 3rz I'm building on the side. Is getting forged rods and pistons, stock valves with reworked valve seats and a mild polish. Stage 2 kelford cams. One off forward facing intake manifold with edlebrock 75mm throttle body, one off exhaust manifold with external wastegate feed for a 45mm gate. Gt35/82r turbo.
                          It will use the 550cc injectors plus a duel feed fuel rail that gets fed by 2 litre surge tank and a Bosch 044 pump.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kane_o View Post
                              3rz. Have a steampipe manifold with a gt35/40, rx7 550cc injectors ready to go on, just need a cooler and computer to run it all and get all the pipe work made up.

Have a spare 3rz I'm building on the side. Is getting forged rods and pistons, stock valves with reworked valve seats and a mild polish. Stage 2 kelford cams. One off forward facing intake manifold with edlebrock 75mm throttle body, one off exhaust manifold with external wastegate feed for a 45mm gate. Gt35/82r turbo.
                              It will use the 550cc injectors plus a duel feed fuel rail that gets fed by 2 litre surge tank and a Bosch 044 pump.
                              Man I wish I could even find a extra motor. I prefer the 2rz for the faster rev and that it don't have balance shafts. Did you remove yours yet? I want to get a 3rz and d stroke to 2.5 or stroke a rz to 2.5.I'm gonna get a new mani from santos.screen shot off ct. I also have a megasquirt 2 for mine I have greddy 720s but I'm not sure it can fit. And a Garrett 60-1. I just can't start building too crazy since this is my work truck lol, I need it up and running mon-friday

Screen shot off the forums

Comment

• Originally posted by metalmonkey47 View Post

I think your motors too big for the bay lol, looks beast

Comment

Working...
                                X