No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I despise people saying any engine is overplayed... It's an engine, it makes power, moves the car... It's "overplayed" because it's good. The truck is flat out insane. I wish my frame was turning out half as sick as that lol
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Its' overplayed because its' cheap and people think its' the end-all success that it isn't. Same with LS1s.

Use some damn originality, is all I'm saying. I'd rather have a forgettable truck with original propulsion than an original truck with forgettable propulsion.

But, that aside, more slammed trucks.
      - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Some shitty cell picks of a shitty truck with shitty half fitment for your amusement. Dont worry new wheels are coming soon.
        The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
        Originally posted by Dubway5887
        I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• That ranger is interesting, dont see too many people messing with that body style. Has potential.

One from yesterday when it was pouring down rain... I'm glad it didn't float away...

And one from a show a lil while back...
          sigpic-ben
          ...fake splits for days...

Comment

• Another shot when I went to go take a pool table to the trash dump for a friend.

My friends said they couldnt believe I didn't get stuck....... especially when they heard the bang when my crossmember hit the pavement.
            The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
            Originally posted by Dubway5887
            I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
              I despise people saying any engine is overplayed... It's an engine, it makes power, moves the car... It's "overplayed" because it's good. The truck is flat out insane. I wish my frame was turning out half as sick as that lol
              I agree with you on this one. The owner drifts Nissan's so why wouldn't you go with what you know.
              | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Originally posted by Brimmy View Post
                I agree with you on this one. The owner drifts Nissan's so why wouldn't you go with what you know.
                That and its not an "insane" motor swap parts are easier to come across for a quick fix... I respect the truck and the owner

Seriously who farted

Comment

• Originally posted by Brimmy View Post
                  Not only that, but it's a good motor that makes good power and it has tons of support. It fits that engine bay great and isn't overkill. I've always kinda wished I had gone with an sr instead of my 2rz.
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• wheels by aorolfo, on Flickr

Comment

• ^ Dammmn!

Comment

• My new whip!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OhYamp View Post

wheels by aorolfo, on Flickr
                          lawds, cant wait
                          IG dubmr2

Comment

• BOOM! (Sorry if I repeat any previous posts)

And last but not least...

Comment

• 808 Intricate have some pretty cool tucks going on...

Comment

• I wish my truck had it going on

Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

Working...
                                X