Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SKkeeterZ View Post
    why not put the fogs in the holes where they should be
    Because I drove the truck only 400 kms before starting the turbo build and everything else, then added the front lip.. Crappy foglights were already there when I bought it and didn't took time yet to ditch them and fit new pair into the lip holes. Power was my main concern when I bought the truck, not the look.. Will do it when time comes, it's on my list.

Comment

• Lowered the front just a little bit more tonight. Also, fixed my AC. This is the lowest I can get before getting drop spindles so....yipee.

Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Originally posted by aeion View Post
        This is the lowest I can get before getting drop spindles so....yipee.
        same lol, Im sitting on bump stops... I guess I could cut them a lil...
        IG dubmr2

Comment

• I just took mine out lol. When I did the whole front end dropped another ~1-2"-3/4". Turns out I was just resting on those haha. Now I bottom out on shock travel.

Anyone else have this problem?

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• I miss posting in here everyday lol
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
              I miss posting in here everyday lol
              Get another truck haha

Comment

Get another LOW truck haha
                Fixed. I DD an F150, but sadly its' nowhere close to slammed. Hard to get low with a front diff and 31" tires.
                - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• i need to get my rear lower and take some more pics to add to this
                  Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Get another truck haha
                    Well I still have one of them. This one is just undergoing a full frame build now lol

And I just miss this one because it was really fun to drive. I'll never be without some sorth of toyota truck though. I love these little things.

And I could get the daily low, but it's nice to hop in something that has zero issues sometimes lol

Comment

it's nice to hop in something that has zero issues sometimes lol
                      That's what I love about mine. Everything works and it was a well optioned hardbody. Window tint, AC, cruise, tan interior. It's a nice place to be haha

Comment

• Im really diggin your old truck man, any chance you got more pics?

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                        And I could get the daily low, but it's nice to hop in something that has zero issues sometimes lol
                        I fully understand that, I switch between the b22 and the mr2 as dailys, which one I take is usually decided by which one isnt broken at the time and seeing as they are both 21 years old and modified... they both break, alat lol
                        IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
                          Im really diggin your old truck man, any chance you got more pics?

I fully understand that, I switch between the b22 and the mr2 as dailys, which one I take is usually decided by which one isnt broken at the time and seeing as they are both 21 years old and modified... they both break, alat lol
                          Thanks man here you go.

And that's exactly why I bought something new. I got tired of waking up every morning and hoping I could talk one of my cars into starting lol

Comment

• Oh hi guys. I went lower again

Comment

• Hand polished ames 18x10 +10. Gotta do the fronts now

Comment

Thanks man here you go.
                                sick man, thanks, I really wanna get a older truck some time in the next few years, thinkin a late 70s jap mini truck of some sort.

what year is the black toyota? (from the pics)
                                IG dubmr2

Comment

Working...
                                X