• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn thats pretty low for a fullsize. nice

Comment

• Beautiful truck Colyn, I love it

Comment

• Originally posted by bart taylor View Post
        This deserves to be on the next page. The camper puts it over the edge, too awesome.

Originally posted by Colyn. View Post
        Yeah, I'd say that's damn low for a static new-body GM full-size. Did you notch it, or is there that much clearance available?
        - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Originally posted by stance dreams View Post
          damn thats pretty low for a fullsize. nice
          Thanks bro.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Beautiful truck Colyn, I love it
          Me too but it needs some changing up.

Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
          Yeah, I'd say that's damn low for a static new-body GM full-size. Did you notch it, or is there that much clearance available?
          I have a AVS underbed step notch that I went back and boxed and bridged myself.. Took me over a few weeks between work, college and life but I got it done and made the truck feel more stable. Plans are to get some 22" LTZ wheels like I have now or some 22" Comp Grey TBSS wheels... The truck is currently dropped 6/8 but I would like to go 7/10 with it but dont think it will be logical. But I just might try.... Anyways here a few more pics.

2005 Silverado CCSB
          Slammed 6/8
          Wants more low.........but static.

Comment

• Badass dude, looks great. I'm all for proper static trucks.
            - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• See your in ga too where at? That's a clean ass truck too. Do you not scrub the inner fenders at all?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
              Originally posted by nickskater09
              I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
                Badass dude, looks great. I'm all for proper static trucks.
                Agreed bro.

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                See your in ga too where at? That's a clean ass truck too. Do you not scrub the inner fenders at all?
                Alma, GA. Im like 2 hours from Jax, FL and about 1 hour give/take from Brunswick, GA.. Thanks, and yes it has been minitubbed/fenders rolled and it still rubs like crazy on some bumps but I need a stiffer setup up front. Its just something I accepted a long time ago in order to tuck tire static.

Specs
                Front - McG 2" drop spindles, 4" drop coils
                Rear - Belltech 6" Flipkit, 2" McG drop shackles, Belltech Street Perf Shocks, AirLift RideControl Airride, AVS underbed step notch boxed & bridged.

Plans are to get some belltech street perf shocks for the front also, and some rear shock extenders or make new shock mounts that are at correct angles and give more travel. I want front/rear BT sway bars.. Otherwise the susp is close to being finished unless I decide to go lower. The trans crossmember, gas tank and hitch are all on the list to be raised for more clearance for more low later on.
                Last edited by Colyn.; 04-30-2012, 10:21 AM.
                2005 Silverado CCSB
                Slammed 6/8
                Wants more low.........but static.

Comment

• its always logical to be low

Comment

• I think my truck belongs here

flush?

Instagram : TRASHEDTEG

Comment

• Your dub is looking awesome man.

Comment

• new member, long time lurker haha. here's my 03 s10 ext cab, don't rag on me too bad because of the stock height. going low is the next stepp. opinions are appreciated. and I need another mirror, a drunk guy broke it off after I knocked him out at a party haha

Comment

• Datsun 520 with the shell = awesome

Ashton, have you seen you truck on this guys photo stream?
                          awesome truck.. would love to do this with a nissan hardbody

Comment

• how have i missed this thread?

my 90 nissan a few months ago

what it looks like now

and my daily'd datsun

and my old toyota

slammed still hauling 1/2 of a sc400

and my old datsun 720

Last edited by pejsa; 05-04-2012, 12:39 AM.

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Originally posted by toydatto View Post
                              Datsun 520 with the shell = awesome

Ashton, have you seen you truck on this guys photo stream?
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/hatmana...in/photostream
                              Thanks for the link to that bud.
                              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• My static dropped 97 tacoma. im running 205/45/17s all the way around on a 17x10 fno1rc wheels.+12 offset with 25mm spacers. hawaii mini truck lovin

Comment

Working...
                                X