Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carolina View Post
    Monster the thing about the fe3 mx6/626/probe gt b2200 b2000 motors is they are all F block designs just some are FI and the others Carbed. Kia bought the rights to the F block a while back. But i'm kind of stuck on what to do right now i wanna do a stock rebuild but i also want to do a swap.

Go Miata motor or go Rotary, I can help build you up a nice 13B to have some fun with
    My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

• monster fly to hawaii and help me put a 13b in my truck lol

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
        What are your spec on wheels? Tire/Wheel/Rear Swap/Spacers??? And also does your Tranny Support have a Knot in the frame since you have an Extended Cab? Not sure if the Sonomas that year had them?
        215/60/15's up front and 245/60/15's out back, 8" wide with 0 offset i believe
        I dont have the hump cause its a 95, only 97.5's+ had them

another pic

IMG_4768 copy by B Wildman Photography, on Flickr

Comment

• Damn that's a nice shot

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
            @Carolina. Your fitment is flawless as well. You running Spacers JUST in the back??? or all around?
            No spacers anywhere on this truck i just found perfect wheels

yeah im on Mazdabscene theres a lot of good info on there just not a lot about motor swaps

And monster im not really sure what im gonna do yet i gotta get the funds to play

Comment

• what are the specs on your wheels?

Comment

• Originally posted by Disphit View Post
                The specs are listed below
                Project thread - http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f30/pr...omzoku-444352/

My favorite stanced truck period. Love the bosozuka inspired tall stretched sidewalls and sick poke. ****** gonna **** but I've been dying to see more pics since I randomly found it on Google about two years back.
                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• uhmm im not real sure to be honest lol i just kind of eye balled them on the truck and was like those will look good the tires are 185/60/14s if that helps

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                    and unfortunately you wont. : I'm giving it back tomorrow and not paying him another cent for it. He wanted me to pay for the motor being repaired when I have to turn around and put a new motor in it so its just not worth it. Im probably going to get a Toyota car.
                    That sucks man, it was nice seeing a ford done this way. My mitsu won't be low anymore as it's going back up for work duty. You should look for a old Toyota pickup, that's what I want later on.

Comment

• so the blazer might be sold today

IMG_4884 by B Wildman Photography, on Flickr

Comment

• carolina-dang. more so wanted to know the width and offset

Comment

• These are ridiculoussss!

Comment

• i wish i could tell you man haha im pretty sure they are 14x6.5 or 14x7 no sure on the offset i think they are old american racing wheels

Comment

• in that case nvm lol. im looking to get wider wheels. either 8s or 10s

Comment

• 18x10.50 + 15 still needs spacers

IMG_0439 by yoyoferrero1, on Flickr

IMG_0440 by yoyoferrero1, on Flickr

IMG_0430 by yoyoferrero1, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X