Clear All

• Originally posted by kizza414 View Post
    just stumbled across this.

heres my hilux how it is at the moment

still need to wait a month till i'm able to drive it again
    your truck is awesome, I always wanted a hilux like yours

Comment

• Had a sliiiiight change in plans. Now Im buying a car >.>
      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
        Had a sliiiiight change in plans. Now Im buying a car >.>
        WHAT?! Whys that??
        Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
        Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
          WHAT?! Whys that??
          I drive too much. I take huge trips on the freeway, and I also do a lot of stop and go city driving during the week, so a small 4cyl car is a must-have. I've been driving an '11 Lancer Ralliart for a month, and just cant see myself going back to a truck now.
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Picking up an 87 Mazda B2000 Single cab shortbed this week that's already slammed, need to find some wheels...I guess we will see where this goes.
            Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• I'm surprised theres not much X-runners...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
                it's the stock rack off my blazer that i shortened

IMG_4024 copy by B Wildman Photography, on Flickr
                Is that really a rack? dang, where did that come off of?

Comment

• Comment

• Anymore stanced 2ng gen, (05+) tacomas? I'd love to do something with my 07 double cab. I've mostly seen mod'ed x-runners.
                    Click here for a coupon code for 40% off parts from Advance Auto Parts

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                      I drive too much. I take huge trips on the freeway, and I also do a lot of stop and go city driving during the week, so a small 4cyl car is a must-have. I've been driving an '11 Lancer Ralliart for a month, and just cant see myself going back to a truck now.
                      Ughhh i know what you mean. I have been in that situation but i am a true mini trucker and i am going to stick to my word that ill never get rid of my truck or get out of the mini lifestyle. You can get a small 4 cyl truck but finding one in good condition is going to be the issue. As long as you check in with us in the stanced trucks that's better than nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
                        it's the stock rack off my blazer that i shortened

IMG_4024 copy by B Wildman Photography, on Flickr
                        I am looking at attempting a roof rack idea but don't really know where to start. The one you have from off the blazer works perfect. How are you keeping it on the roof exactly? Give me some ideas and issues you ran into when making it cause i need somewhere/something to start off of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom3030 View Post
                          Anymore stanced 2ng gen, (05+) tacomas? I'd love to do something with my 07 double cab. I've mostly seen mod'ed x-runners.

Comment

• I've searched customtacos in the past. Still haven't seen any stanced double cab 2005+ tacomas. The link only had 1st gen's, access cab's. Thanks though.
                            Click here for a coupon code for 40% off parts from Advance Auto Parts

Comment

• waiting for my QA1 coilovers to get here also doin the bj flip with it, goin about 2" lower than my current setup wich is a 4" drop ,6" here i come and I already c notched the rear .

Comment

• Originally posted by andyp.com View Post
                                this truck is insane.

03 cavalier
                                73 Super Beetle
                                68 Fairlane-aka FastLane
                                "I Got More Watts Then Youve Got Horse Power"

Comment

Working...
                                X