X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf happened here??

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Drove Jedd to work, still gathering little odds and ends for the new suspension.
      The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
      Originally posted by Dubway5887
      I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Im working on some custom goodies for the truck. Will update with pics soon. Its been really quiet here

Comment

• Getting some custom camber adjustable ucas. Still a few things that need to be added to the design but this is just is just to get an idea of what they will look like once done. 0°-5° of negative camber adjustment. What yall think?

Comment

• As long as its strong enough it looks good!
            -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
            '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
            '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• My friend is the one that's making them. This is what he says about the design:
              This is still rough, and will definitely change, but the idea is there. 1/4" top plate with double 1/8" or 1/4" gusset to the bushing sleeves on each side. 1" of adjustment which works out to 5 degrees-ish.

I didn't put the lower plate in the model yet...it'll just be a 1/4" plate to mount the ball joint to with around 3/8"-1/2" of material around the outside for strength reasons. Depending on how the geometry works out between bolt hole patterns and everything, that will determine the final geometry and whether or not I'll need to add a spacer to clearance the ball joint bolt heads or for suspension geometry reasons.

Comment

• Id buy a set for my izuzu
                I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• I thought u had a ford?

Comment

• This was during the "build" phase.

Comment

• I have an izuzu i 280 (colorado) as a daily. Ive been thinking about doing some stuff to it to make it more fun.

Comment

• Checkout 355nation.net colorado forum

Comment

• Is there any way to get negative camber on a rwd solid axle? Any ideas? Ive heard about shims on vw but that's fwd.

Comment

• Follow @blazinlow on Instaslam
                            Last edited by blazinlow08; 01-18-2015, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• That blazer is awesome

Comment

• Yes. Blazer is awesome for sure

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                                Originally posted by nickskater09
                                I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Working...
                                X