Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ill check them out project, thanks!

thanks for the pics red, looks about the same amount of travel as me. my stops i cut in half for that little extra lol. once the weather starts to clear up ill take some pics n try to figure out what my options are.

Comment

• Every time I look at this thread I want meshies even more.

Comment

• Gotta quick question for the truck guys, will chevy 6x5.5 steel wheels fit on a 96 nissan hardbody without any modification or will I need to bore the center or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Low N Slow 777 View Post
          Gotta quick question for the truck guys, will chevy 6x5.5 steel wheels fit on a 96 nissan hardbody without any modification or will I need to bore the center or something?
          You'll have to get the centers bored out to 4".
          Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• ^yup unless the aftermarket wheels mentions the center bore size. when i put chevy wheels on my hardbody i had them bored for like 15 a wheel

Comment

• Originally posted by stihlayota View Post
              that ranger is insanely low! lets see some wheels on there this spring.
              thanks playa and im tryin my dude, tryin

Originally posted by Kapn.K View Post
              Thanks Belvader. It's a little lower in the front since I put some thinner stops on it. Back springs are belltechs. Not real impressed by them. A little soft for my tastes. I could probably block them a little more and get it lower but I just use it when I need a truck, lately.
              no prob dude, its a clean ride just needs smaller wider wheels and moarrr low

Comment

• im running western chasis leafs n they are very stiff, i haul way more than the truck should all the time with no problems or bouncing

Comment

• working on this right now, just need dream beams shorter coils and an axle flip:

the truck is my daily and i have about $1200 into it including the truck and the wheels/tires:

-Garrett

Comment

• U daily it on slicks?

Comment

• Also I guess ill post a pic

Comment

• Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post
                        U daily it on slicks?
                        Heh no obviously not. The slicks are for test fitting purposes and H2Oi shenanigans

Comment

• I guess it doesn't count as "stanced" yet, since it needs fenders, but what the hell.

Its' under reconstruction, found out today I need to replace the front bags and now I've got to remedy a substantial air leak off one of the compressors.
                          - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• whaaaaaaa looks sick man! love the wheels and the rear shot is dope
                            IG dubmr2

Comment

• Thanks stud. Everyone's trucks in here have been a big motivation to get work done on this.
                              - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Daviticus, you are making me want a bagged truck so bad.... not sure whether i love you or **** you for it but regardless that is one badass s10 dude. those spokes set it off

Comment

Working...
                                X