Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirt Nasty View Post
    Ya, the torque is awesome.. I cant really explain it. Kinda get a chub every time I step on it haha. I have 20x10 inch rims with 275/45 on the rear so its kinda hard to break them loose but with my built motor itll kick it sideways as soon as you stomp it from first to third just like my friends 700HP Supra.

I have a mazdaspeed 3 for a daily. I like the feel of a turbo but nothing can beat an all motor V8 IMO. I do plan on either twin boosting it or getting a supercharger in the future
    Gotta love a v8! I have similar driving impressions from mine!
    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
      Originally posted by Dubway5887
      I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Craig Your sig cracks me up. Whats up with them misfit shirts? Pretty sick.
        My build thread
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDDU89uqXIg"]Chevy blazer project - YouTube[/ame]

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
            Craig Your sig cracks me up. Whats up with them misfit shirts? Pretty sick.
            Haha thanks. That's Social Club, my favorite band.
            i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
              ^I wish that kinda stuff was for real. LOL In my own personal experience Chicks have never been into anything I drive. I always hear "its so low" "The bumps make my tits hurt" "why can't we go there?" usually because we cant get in the parking lot, and the famous "Maybe you should raise it"
              "The bumps make my tits hurt" had me rolling in the middle of my econ class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gboy2600 View Post

Stance in progress

Low life
                That is some freaking dope-ass fitment! Share more pictures when you get the wheels for the back!

Comment

• what's up fellas, I threw on my new wheel for a quick look see to gauge the fitment, pretty happy with it.

wheels are 18x8.5 0 offset, and I'm thinking of going with a 245/45/18

Comment

• I also posted this on the nation. What wheels bro?

Here are the wheels im getting.
                    Bronze Level 8 MK6 18x9 +12 offset
                    Front: 245/40/18
                    Rear: still not sure.

Last edited by Reubencanyon; 01-17-2014, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Nice Reub!!

mine are enkei RT6. I got 3 from craigslist for a good deal, have to get the last the one

I'm gonna keep the lip polished, and paint the spokes. I'm still up in the air on color

Comment

• Thanks, Dave on here has a set on his truck. It was my inspiration lol. Thanks Dave!
                        The enkies are tits!!!!!! Cant wait to see them fitted.
                        Based on my calculations im gonna have to pull my bedsides a bit. Maybe a slightpull up front.

Comment

• hell yeah I can't wait, gotta order the 4th and paint em and tires!!

when you expecting to get yours on?

Comment

• Sometime the end of the month or beginning of Feb. I wont have tires yet since in still not sure on the sizing and I want to see how they fit. Im teapted to do a slight streach but then again I do autocross my truck. So I may go with the low and wide look
                            Last edited by Reubencanyon; 01-17-2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• A Shot someone took at a truck cruise

Comment

• One of my favorite trucks on here man.
                                The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                                Originally posted by Dubway5887
                                I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

Working...
                                X