No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a lil teaser to come next year. More drop, a set of 18x9 et+12 custom painted, pulled bedsides, and a few more touches.
    Everyone is looking great!

Comment

• Originally posted by phleb View Post
      Merry christmas indeed!

^I wish that kinda stuff was for real. LOL In my own personal experience Chicks have never been into anything I drive. I always hear "its so low" "The bumps make my tits hurt" "why can't we go there?" usually because we cant get in the parking lot, and the famous "Maybe you should raise it"
      My build thread
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• Originally posted by turbo blow through View Post
        two shots from wekfest
        truck is looking sick as always man

Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
        ^I wish that kinda stuff was for real. LOL In my own personal experience Chicks have never been into anything I drive. I always hear "its so low" "The bumps make my tits hurt" "why can't we go there?" usually because we cant get in the parking lot, and the famous "Maybe you should raise it"
        hahaha, yeeeaapppp......

and then when you accidentally mention that you have plans to lower it more.... THE LOOK
        IG dubmr2

Comment

• One thing ive noticed is that the gurls dont like how stiff our trucks are. Especially when they want to put makeup on lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post

hahaha, yeeeaapppp......

and then when you accidentally mention that you have plans to lower it more.... THE LOOK
            I laugh when I hit u bump and they go oooohhhwww!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post
              Just a lil teaser to come next year. More drop, a set of 18x9 et+12 custom painted, pulled bedsides, and a few more touches.
              Everyone is looking great!
              18x9s nice Reub!

Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post

hahaha, yeeeaapppp......

hahaha, and they say you can barely drive it now!!!!

Comment

hahaha, yeeeaapppp......

That's why I make it a point to never mention any plans of lowering it more. When I bagged the mk3 I just did it and took her for a ride. She was like it "drives so much nicer and my tits don't hurt when we hit bumps" Then My compressor kicked on the next time we went for a ride and she complained about that forever. lol It doesn't matter what we do. Cant win. LOL
                My build thread

Comment

• Very true ,my girl is a trooper so she only complains half as much as a normal chic guess I lucked out.

Comment

hahaha, yeeeaapppp......

My girl loves my truck, after sex the other night she wanted to stay up and talk about building her one, I asked her to marry me.
                    The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                    Originally posted by Dubway5887
                    I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                      My girl loves my truck, after sex the other night she wanted to stay up and talk about building her one, I asked her to marry me.
                      That's awesome. My wife likes my truck but doesn't understand things like, why do you lower it if it rides like crap? So I explain that Im going to bag it so I get better ride quality. Then she complains about why she has to hear the compressor. In her mind she doesn't think you should hear it. I mean she is right. So when I do bag it I will try to make it as quiet as possible. The car should be like factory after modding things. Its good for me cause it pushes me to not half ass things and to go a little further to make a better quality build. Either way until I buy a really old truck or vw she is not impressed. LOL
                      My build thread

Comment

not sure if srs
                        IG dubmr2

Comment

• Dead serious man.
                          The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                          Originally posted by Dubway5887
                          I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

That's awesome, don't let her get away she's a keeper

Comment

Dead serious man.
                              and she said...?
                              IG dubmr2

Comment

• Just picked up one of these things...

Comment

Working...
                                X