• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
    These?

Yeah, but in a 6 bolt pattern.

Comment

lol, yep, two inches of front clearance on a level surface, I must totally be cheating. GTFO

two inches, wow you are really low
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
        two inches, wow you are really low
        You better fuckin believe for one of these trucks with ibeams and no bags it is very low, and will be scraping everywhere soon

So until you're notching your front frame 4" because you're bending tierods and only have 2" of suspension travel without bumpstops, kindly eat a dick.
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by scotto View Post
          Finally hacked my brothers photobucket, he does all pictures of everything.

And it started out looking like this, it was a long build that got carried away.
          Did he give up on bags and switch back coils? If so that is so badass. +1 for static!
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

You better fuckin believe for one of these trucks with ibeams and no bags it is very low, and will be scraping everywhere soon

So until you're notching your front frame 4" because you're bending tierods and only have 2" of suspension travel without bumpstops, kindly eat a dick.
            ok am i supposed to be impressed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Okoye View Post
              ok am i supposed to be impressed?
              Guess you gotta know how hard these trucks are to lower But its all good.

Def picked the wrong platform to stance, but I'm making it work. Still looking for a B2200 side projector... -6" drop just by turning the torsion bars FTW.

Comment

• well any tacoma static on here? or flushed?

Comment

• Kaido get lower profile tires and then it'll be mint.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Guess you gotta know how hard these trucks are to lower But its all good.

Def picked the wrong platform to stance, but I'm making it work. Still looking for a B2200 side projector... -6" drop just by turning the torsion bars FTW.
                    shouldve gotten a b2200/ranger they look awesome when low/static and the fenders are pretty rounded/flared and are pretty commonly modded.

respect on dropping the f150 flareside they're pretty neat. ive had my eye on one but i once i get to the bed its where the problems start haha

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                      Kaido get lower profile tires and then it'll be mint.
                      Ive still gotta get new wheels. Been doing major frame surgery, taking up all my time and money (and a head gasket blew) :P But I am stretching 215/60/15's on 15x10s in the front. They will be a smaller sidewall then my current ones buy 1.2"

This but all four.
                      Last edited by kaidotech; 09-27-2011, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snazzy View Post
                        does this count?
                        Originally posted by C4 president View Post
                        well any tacoma static on here? or flushed?
                        There you go. There was also a properly slammed Tacoma in the new members thread.

Comment

then do the necessary work, smaller tires, remove the tie rods, shorten the struts, get shorter shocks etc etc.
                          i would post a picture of my car, to make you kindly eat dick, but this is for trucks.
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Just ordered a fo-wood Grant steering wheel and some Junction Produce goodies for the inside. May take a slight VIP route, but that would require 18-19" wheels, which I dont want to do.

I'll probably stick with my original plan of 15x10's up front and 15x12's out back. 255's on the rear stretched should still have a wide aggressive stance.

Every time I try to buy custom wheels they get back-ordered or are not in stock. I didnt go with Diamond-Racing because Summit was cheaper for a set of 2x 15x10 4" BS, and 2x 15x12 5" BS
                            Last edited by kaidotech; 09-27-2011, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• My rear 15x12's came in this morning, so I rushed out to the truck, lifted the rear and test-fit them on. After measuring their "poke" from the fender, I realized my passenger side is 1/4th" farther to that side. I put my current wheels back on and measured the distance from the rim to a level I placed against the fender in the rear. My spacing on the driver side is 2". My spacing on the passenger side is 1 3/4". Im assuming my flip kit caused this...

Debating now if I want to take the rear end apart and try to shift it over, or just put a 1/4" plate spacer behind the wheel... being I'm poking out about 1.5" from the fender, its going to be difficult to get the fitment right tucking a stretched tire when the axle is off center... not to mention its going to look stupid - so the rear is on hold for a while Still going to do the fronts.

I removed my spring perch spacer from the bottom of the spring and drove around for a day like that until I bent a tierod end. Notching the front with a friend, as well as trying to put on a new set of tie-rod ends upside down so it moves the tierod further away from the frame. Suuuuucks.

Comment

• Plans-moar low on a static drop, and going with a "top secret" paint scheme, with a cargo net replacing the tailgate, losing the tonneau.
                                The paint looks great from far but FAR from good upclose, so its getting a 20$ paintjob in my driveway

perfect fitment

My children

Kaidotech-where did you get that wheel from-i want something similar, but no chrome. Actually..any cheap grant should do
                                Www.instagram.com/greg5oh
                                Vip ls400, notch foxbody, f350 diesel crew

Comment

Working...
                                X