Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milesgetssideways View Post
    my yota again, changed up the wheels and went a little lower.
    [/IMG]

static dropped no bags
    Anyone know what rims these are???

Comment

• Originally posted by 81yota View Post
      Anyone know what rims these are???
      Advans??

Comment

• Crossposting this link here as it 100% involves a truck. Maybe you guys could help me?

| 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• recent pic

IMG_3142 copy by B Wildman Photography, on Flickr

Comment

• Hauled my truck off to have the motor repaired yesterday. Decided on a new direction for the build since I cant get the front end hellaflush with the current ibeam suspension setup.

Mild boso stance. Should be cheap to do as well

| 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
              Hauled my truck off to have the motor repaired yesterday. Decided on a new direction for the build since I cant get the front end hellaflush with the current ibeam suspension setup.

really? should have plenty of camber with the I-beams, or is it something else?

Comment

Hauled my truck off to have the motor repaired yesterday. Decided on a new direction for the build since I cant get the front end hellaflush with the current ibeam suspension setup.

Mild boso stance. Should be cheap to do as well

Dont do the exhaust, looks silly imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
                  really? should have plenty of camber with the I-beams, or is it something else?
                  I've got 3" drop beams, 3" springs and 2" smaller tires but still have wheel gap. Can't cut the spring either. Going to have to notch the frame for the beams and tierods, and move the upper spring perch up and reweld the bucket. I have -3• camber now and can get -4• with new eccentrics and -5• with another inch or two of suspension drop. I'm just leery of starting to hack and weld it.

Comment

• Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Comment

• yeah cheating on your drive way is pretty gangsta

Comment

• lol, yep, two inches of front clearance on a level surface, I must totally be cheating. GTFO

Last edited by kaidotech; 09-25-2011, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• I wanna get cyclone hurricane wheels for my datsun but cannot find any AT ALL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burke View Post
                            I wanna get cyclone hurricane wheels for my datsun but cannot find any AT ALL.
                            These?

Comment

lol, yep, two inches of front clearance on a level surface, I must totally be cheating. GTFO

IMG]http://oi54.tinypic.com/21j3bpv.jpg[/IMG
                              Mofoin cheater

I love the truck man!

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

• Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                                Mofoin cheater

I love the truck man!
                                Thanks! Front lip should be on the ground in the upcoming week

Comment

Working...
                                X