No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh! Looking forward to seeing what you got cookin.
    i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

• was at jdm car meet and one of the guys took a picture of my ride.
      [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• What size tires are those? Me gusta
        i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

• Originally posted by slcs10 View Post
          was at jdm car meet and one of the guys took a picture of my ride.
          [IMG][/IMG]
          Perfect stance. That's what I'm going for when I get my frame notched.

alohatruck by yogibryan, on Flickr

Comment

• tires are 225/50/16s

Comment

• Heres a pic of my truck, Still throwin it together

Moar low in the future
              When in doubt, cut it out...
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• Needs lower now! Don't make me drive down there and do it for you, lol.
                The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                Originally posted by Dubway5887
                I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                  Needs lower now! Don't make me drive down there and do it for you, lol.
                  You going to any of the bigger shows soon. Plans are to drive the truck to Winterfest! Maybe Simply Clean 5 if I can get it back on the road before then.
                  http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• I plan on taking jedd to h2o, but I spent my drop ibeam money on another car.

A 1969 vw beetle with a 1775 stroker, dual webers, and a freewayflyers trans.
                    I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Dope (^_^)

Comment

• damn you. stop making me miss my beetle

IG: Nick475

Comment

• I missed my 70 so much when I saw this one I had to have it and I must say its FAST for a beetle, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                            I plan on taking jedd to h2o, but I spent my drop ibeam money on another car.

A 1969 vw beetle with a 1775 stroker, dual webers, and a freewayflyers trans.
                            money well spent

Comment

• Originally posted by TrailerTrash View Post
                              money well spent
                              That was my thoughts exactly, I couldn't have built the car for the price I payed. In the next couple months it'll be getting bagged.

Comment

• Well to get back on topic, I got my foot out of the gas petal of the beetle long enough to take jedd out for a spin and took some phone pictures at the gas station.
                                (btw, I switched my grip royal out for my mooneyes steering wheel, the grip royal is so much more comfortable, but until I get quick release or fix the leaks Im afraid it will split.)

I saw this lizard by the danger sign and thought it was funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X