No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still working on mine.. Srt 10 satin black paint, built motor, tranny, rear end, and if your board.

Just build it!
    Build thread
    http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f92/bad-...-thread-53661/

Comment

• My bagged 1988 S-10 longbed as it sat last year, will have updated pics this week.

Comment

• Re-Lowered 05 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr
        Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
        Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Damn everyone's looking good. That srt is nuts. Just looked through your build. Clean work my friend.
          My build thread
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• Originally posted by thesaddestlion View Post
            How much drop do you have front/rear? i picked up a black 1992 Ranger a week ago and I like the stance you have, but I'm thinging of going for less front camber and more poke, maybe with screw on flares.

heres mine, as I got it:

hoping to get some 1995 mustang wheels and good tires, as well as the 'stang front seats today. I have to finally get it registered on monday, then get an alignment, tune up, and fix the sloppy shifter. then it'll get low. might have extra money for a 3/5 cheapo drop kit soon.

I'm keeping it beater, theres some nasty rust through in the floor pans that I'll fix but otherwise fuck it
            In the front I have 3 and a half coils cut with the rubber spacer removed, but I would suggest 3 and leave the rubber bushing in, or 2 and a half. In the rear its about a 5 inch drop, that can be done for cheap, but make sure you put smaller bump stops in or your going to be beating the frame off the axle. Im about to redo the front suspension alittle for better ride and lower, seriously thinking about a bag setup. Can't wait to see another take on stanced rangers, oh and the wheel specs are 15x10 -38 and now 195/50's front and 185/60's rear.
            The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
            Originally posted by Dubway5887
            I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
              Damn everyone's looking good. That srt is nuts. Just looked through your build. Clean work my friend.
              Thanks man its been a fun build
              Just build it!
              Build thread
              http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f92/bad-...-thread-53661/

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]
                Last edited by slcs10; 08-23-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by slcs10 View Post
                    I want more pics!!!! 6/7 drop? Whats your front suspension setup?
                    My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by slcs10 View Post
                      New to the site, this is my 1st gen daily driver.

Found more lol
                      My build thread

Comment

• those are old pics i have lower profile tires for a slight more drop , 4/7 drop need a notch asap, coils and spindles up front

Comment

• What size tires are you running in this picture? What size are you running now? Im sitting at about a 6/7 drop. Spindles cut drop springs in the front. Just picked up a new set of beltech street performance shocks to help out my springs from collapsing every bump.lol My rear set up is pulled leaf and 4" angled blocks. All bumpstops are gone and shaved. Im working on a set of 16x8 Gta mesh wheels I am refinishing. Im thinking im gonna run 195-50-r16s. My front inner fenders have been cut and removed. My final offsets will be -10 front and -26 in the rear. I still may have to do some fender rolling and cutting. So stoked!!
                          My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
                            What size tires are you running in this picture? What size are you running now? Im sitting at about a 6/7 drop. Spindles cut drop springs in the front. Just picked up a new set of beltech street performance shocks to help out my springs from collapsing every bump.lol My rear set up is pulled leaf and 4" angled blocks. All bumpstops are gone and shaved. Im working on a set of 16x8 Gta mesh wheels I am refinishing. Im thinking im gonna run 195-50-r16s. My front inner fenders have been cut and removed. My final offsets will be -10 front and -26 in the rear. I still may have to do some fender rolling and cutting. So stoked!!
                            All you static guys look pretty sweet. I want to get a better stance, but I think with bags I am too low to poke them out any further.

Local,

I saw the thread on your truck and now I am itching for some GTA wheels. I am already running a 16x8, but I think the ZQ8s have a different offset. I did roll the fenders in the rear, but that was partly because I kept 235-55-16s back there, with 205-50-16s on the front.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverstonepgt View Post
                              All you static guys look pretty sweet. I want to get a better stance, but I think with bags I am too low to poke them out any further.

Local,

I saw the thread on your truck and now I am itching for some GTA wheels. I am already running a 16x8, but I think the ZQ8s have a different offset. I did roll the fenders in the rear, but that was partly because I kept 235-55-16s back there, with 205-50-16s on the front.
                              I just realized I didn't mention your truck. My bad bro. Looks good bagged. Im sure it can be done. Im still working on how I can get lower and not switch to a bag setup just yet. Im not into the whole body dropping this truck idea. Chopping it all up make sme uncomfortable. It does desperately need a rear notch. Im hoping to have that handled very soon. I also want to retain my stock bed floor through out this process. Im really excited in seeing where this build takes me.
                              I was anti-bags with my mk3 for the first 4 years wih the car. I bagged it the last year I had it. I loved being bagged but for my daily driving and winter driving It made me un easy. I will bag the truck if I end up with another car to drive at some point.
                              My build thread

Comment

• 225/55s in the pics you quoted and at the moment 225/50s. i have 1" spacers in the rear to help with the stance,had to do some cutting to make the wheels fit.without the flares the wheels poke hence the reason i have them.
                                I also want to upgrade to the street performance, the nitro drops 2's are too soft.
                                and you're ridiculously low,how do you drive like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X