• Show
Clear All

• That's awesome ^
    When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Clean

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
        oh hell yea, I thought I had the only ranger of this model on S/W but its nice to see another static low. what tire size are you running on the front?
        Haha the Gen 4 is probably my favorite front end... This is actually my 3rd Ranger (1st one was a Mazda B2500). went from a 98 to 99 to 00 so all gen 4s.

Tire size up front is 215/60r15 if I remember right... Rears are factory and I just haven't had the money to get tires for the back.

Also, black Colorado that Reubencanyon posted... fucking gnarly!

Comment

• Haven't posted up in a while, making progress on the bag/fitment situation on the truck.

Bed Off, Dick Out 01 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr
          Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
          Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Looking good man!
            When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
              Sick s10. I love my 1st gen. Nice to see another in the forums.
              Someone say more 1st gens?

Needs more low:

Got some nice 15x8 epsilons for it, they won't go on until I find some lips to make them 15x9 or 15x10, because right now they're pretty sunk. Look good though:

Didn't make an intro thread, I'm just here for this thread, been lurking for a while, names Brett. She's not much of a looker, but I got her for $500 so what do you expect.

Comment

• Welcome man! I like the slant lips, maybe get some 3" slants up
                Front and 4" slants?
                When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Does anyone make a decent hood for the Nissan hardbody, not really looking for a cowl hood, just something oemish
                  When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubway5887 View Post
                    Does anyone make a decent hood for the Nissan hardbody, not really looking for a cowl hood, just something oemish
                    No.

Sent from my SGH_I777ro.product.brand=samsung using Tapatalk 2
                    Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Ha thanks.
                      When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Originally posted by phleb View Post

Needs more low:

Got some nice 15x8 epsilons for it, they won't go on until I find some lips to make them 15x9 or 15x10, because right now they're pretty sunk. Look good though:

Didn't make an intro thread, I'm just here for this thread, been lurking for a while, names Brett. She's not much of a looker, but I got her for $500 so what do you expect.
                        Sick!!!! I LOVE WHERE THIS IS GOING. I would keep the ratty look and spray the whole truck brown or black then sand some areas through to show the green through.
                        My build thread
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• LOVE the Hako clip on that 1200 on the last page. That thing is a work of fuckin art.

Comment

• Yeah it is!
                            When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Originally posted by phleb View Post

Needs more low:

You should just sell me those wheels and I'll put the face on backwards and run them on my Ranger . It's going to look real good when its done, tho.
                              The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                              Originally posted by Dubway5887
                              I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
                                Sick!!!! I LOVE WHERE THIS IS GOING. I would keep the ratty look and spray the whole truck brown or black then sand some areas through to show the green through.
                                Thanks for the welcome guys! I've got more in the works for her, right now I'm focused on getting her titled and road worthy. After that she'll become my daily and I'll be doing little things here and there. And no need to worry, the rat look is being embraced and is pretty much the theme for this truck, lol

As for the wheels, I email WheelFlip to see about picking some up, but no word back from them. Any leads on scoring 15x3/3.5" lips would be much appreciated. But if it looks like it's going to be a while though I may just find some 15x10 steelies and rock those for a while.

Lot of nice trucks in here btw! Like I said I've been here for a while, but I just scored the truck a month ago, now I feel like I can join the party
                                Last edited by phleb; 08-01-2013, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X