• Show
Clear All

• Always wanted a nissan 720 drift truck

Comment

• Yup I'm in love with them.
      When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubway5887 View Post
        Truck if I'm there for it. I've brought almost all the dubs I've had to simply clean.
        I hope you do show up, I've been to 3 out of the 4, and last year I got to pull a prelude put of a sink hole, ROFL.
        The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
        Originally posted by Dubway5887
        I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• That was you? Lol. I remember seeing that lol.
          When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Yea that was me, lol. I posted a video on here awhile back.
            I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?
              When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• I just can't believe I was the only person to offer to pull him out (and carry enough 2x4s to stick under the wheels), all the redneck 4x4s I saw and me and my little lowered ranger is the only truck that helped. But I guess it wouldn't have been as awesome. I may have to quote the trailer park thing btw.

Comment

• That's ok with me lol. I was a boot camp instructor and can come up with some colorful euphemisms to say the least. I was leaving as you just pulled up? There was no way I could pull him at the time in my mk4
                  When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Here's the video of it since you missed it. The comments are just plain stupid tho.

Comment

• do any of you know anything about who owns this truck, or know if he has a build to it, or anything about this truck please do let me know

I came across this picture and I flat out fell in love with this ride and I want to be able to talk to the owner, so please if you know anything please do say

Comment

• That ranger is nice and simple, the rear looks like the axle is resting on the frame and the front looks like like it has 2 inch drop arms and bagged all the way around, that would be my guess.

Comment

• When in doubt lower it!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X