• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the roof racks!!!!!

Comment

• This is how u rock a roof rack

Comment

• ^ I wish there was a like button on here! I'm building one of those next I swear!
        When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
          beds are for C notches and fuel cells and air tanks guys jeeze
          +1
          | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post
            This is how u rock a roof rack
            Now that's a roof rack!!!! That makes for practicality love it let it work function is in fashion

Comment

• I think I posted this already but pretty where I'm going with mine. I've already got things set in motion for it so stay tuned over the next couple months. I will say my figment will either hopefully be similar or better lets hope the latter, but either way hats off to the owner of this!
              When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
                beds are for C notches and fuel cells and air tanks guys jeeze
                -airtanks.
                The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dubway5887 View Post
                    ^ not sure if serious or not with the gold plated wheels lol. I've got a few ideas I'm tossing around, I would like to do bronze centers on a mesh style wheel. I'm going to stay with 17's though mostly because I'm stuck with them because of my drop spindles I just ordered. I'm going to try and stance it as much as possible though.
                    This is where I'm going with it though
                    I said it jokingly, but then thought about it and think it would look bad ass.
                    The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                    Originally posted by Dubway5887
                    I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• ^ ha thanks man. I'm probably doing gold centers or polished we shall see though.
                      When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Originally posted by turbo blow through View Post
                        They look good but I don't understand why you would need a roof rack when you have a bed
                        Originally posted by systm View Post
                        I'm not sure why people are so anti roof rack. It's a mix between style and function....
                        If practicality was the name of the game... Why stance at all? To each his/her own... share the positive vibes!
                        Exactly. Who said anything about they needing the rack. Maybe they do, maybe they dont, but maybe it was just for looks. Practicality is not found here. If that was the case, why by aftermarket wheels, or lower your car?
                        cheap/junk/fads/build
                        HVLP
                        4 LIFE

Comment

• Originally posted by cereal black View Post
                          Exactly. Who said anything about they needing the rack. Maybe they do, maybe they dont, but maybe it was just for looks. Practicality is not found here. If that was the case, why by aftermarket wheels, or lower your car?
                          Already been said

Comment

• I was a little short on pocket change thanks for everyone giving their two cents

Comment

• Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post

That S10 is amazing
                              i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

• Well if we're giving away money....I just bought wheels so I'm broke lol
                                When in doubt lower it!

Comment

Working...
                                X