Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha can u post a closer pic of your front camber setup

Comment

• haha that's just how Rangers are when you lower them, because of the I beam suspension. That's why you see the bagged rangers with -12 degrees camber. It's also a curse too because I beams are a major pain in the ass to do anything to compared to the other minitrucks. I know a Volare/Aspen front clip you can put in the front of old full size Fords to help with lowering, ease of everything, and better geometry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post
        Haha can u post a closer pic of your front camber setup
        his truck is the old black/green/red/brown ranger higher up in this page

edit: sorry theres no green anymore lolol
        IG dubmr2

Comment

• re: legality. sounds good. i wanna make some boso style flares just to adjust the poke a bit.
          any recommendation for front shocks? i tried some max airs but they proved to be too fat to clear the control arms; and too fat to fit in the perch.

right now i'm on the bumpstops, and it's squeaky and bumpy.
          Turn your own wrenches; or at least try!

Comment

• Im slamming my bumpstops now in the front. Im gonna try the kyb drop shocks on my fronts next I have them in the rear now and like them alot.
            My build thread
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• Thinking about raising my truck back up and putting the stock wheels and tires back on.
              Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
                Im slamming my bumpstops now in the front. Im gonna try the kyb drop shocks on my fronts next I have them in the rear now and like them alot.
                that's what I found out on my toyota. I was literally riding on the bumpstops in front so I took them out and it lowered it a half inch. Now that I have "real" suspension, it's soft as hell and I scrape everywhere. Are those KYB's stiffer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick F40 View Post
                  that's what I found out on my toyota. I was literally riding on the bumpstops in front so I took them out and it lowered it a half inch. Now that I have "real" suspension, it's soft as hell and I scrape everywhere. Are those KYB's stiffer?
                  From what I understand yes. I actually called stylin trucks to go over it with them. They said they are the only ones that will work for a huge drop. The are rated for a 6in or 7in drop. I have them in the back and I love them. I have a set of Nitro2 in the rear that my buddy had from back in the day. They were brand new in box. They ride good but if I hit an upward impact........boom. Shock to bumpstop......boom. Im tired of my wife complaining about the impact making her tits hurt. lol

I need to get a full day of working on the truck in. Id love to just cut my stops down for now and see where that gets me for now till I can buy the shocks. It just sucks cause Id love to save and get the coilovers for the front which is what I need. Id like to be able to lift the front for the winter and off season a little........then Im like fuck it just bag it......ughhhhh......this addiction.
                  My build thread
                  http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• that last part, amen to that lol I want to build too many trucks right now.

Mine rides beautiful with the air shocks in the rear and the frame notched but the front just needs slightly stiffer shocks since it's a little too bouncy. Females would **** riding in my truck haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick F40 View Post
                      not really hellaflush or stanced but I think you guys might like it, I wanted to be different than most of the minitruckers nowadays

You are more than welcome. Haha. It won't stop raining in Florida!!!

The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Looking good dude
                        Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
                          his truck is the old black/green/red/brown ranger higher up in this page

edit: sorry theres no green anymore lolol
                          There is still green where the red/rust transfers to black on the hood, lol.
                          The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                          Originally posted by Dubway5887
                          I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• love this entire thread. just spend a good part of my work day looking through the whole thing. cant wait till i get my truck next year.
                            2012 Forte Sedan EX
                            Megan Coilovers
                            K&N Short Ram Intake
                            OEM Window Vents
                            Rims
                            Exhaust
                            OEM Lip Kit
                            LED Taillights
                            Black Roof
                            3D GT wing
                            APR GT mirrors

forte 2 by robronq, on Flickr

Comment

• What do you all think about a stanced step side? Also known as style sides.
                              I'm not sure how it would exactly look, due to most step sides, or style sides.
                              Being slammed to the frame.

Opinions?

I ask because I've got a 1977 Chevy Luv Step Side.
                              It's my first build, and I'm not quiet sure what to do in some areas.
                              Especially with a step side..

Comment

• Do it step sides look dope dumped

Comment

Working...
                                X