No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally found my good camera and took some shots.
    spent about 8 hrs cutting and rolling the rears to fit, finally tuckin 20s on a static drop.
    shes 5.5/7.25 suspension drop.
    coils, springs, spindles, lower BJs, leafs, blocks, set back plates.
    but its a 18/20 combo and 275/40s on the rears.
    I wish I was lower but im not hacking it and cutting coils, etc.
    its the lowest you can possibly go aside from bags.
    so by suspension standards its extremely low..
    however, its not that "low" I feel.

I Drive Minitrucks.

Instagram: @cylnoma

Comment

• clean engine bay is clean
      IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
        clean engine bay is clean
        thanks man.
        im trying to find some wire organizers for the spark plugs bc i think they will junk it up a bit. only ones i found that run them close to the block and look awesome are like $150. ya i dont think so haha my plug wires are lime green, i may switch to black, idk yet.

next years plans are to weld up the firewall instead of the aluminum piece and weld up all the holes in the fenders where the computers and stuff sat and paint the inner part black. its been sitting for 2.5 years so im getting antsy haha
        I Drive Minitrucks.

Instagram: @cylnoma

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
          It's looking real good man, love the spoiler on the tailgate.
          On a side note, I finally got caught with no tag on my truck, oops.
          Thanks. I'm always worried about getting pulled over with my plate in the back window. I've already got a prefabricated story for why its in my window. Hopefully it works. Have done anything to your truck lately??

Comment

• looks great man, i love how clean that engine bay is @ Dirty Nasty

Comment

• need some wider 15s

Comment

• This is one of my buddies trucks. Bagged in the front and static in the rear for now.

Brad 01 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr
                Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Saw this on FB

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                    This is one of my buddies trucks. Bagged in the front and static in the rear for now.

Brad 01 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr
                    This dime looks awesome!

Originally posted by metalmonkey47 View Post
                    Saw this on FB

These trucks look super clean. Dopeness at its best.

Comment

• Finally buttoned up the Ranger for now! Finished her up last weekend for a local car show. Also got t-boned the weekend before that..

Been super busy with classes and work. Next up will be a new bed, new rear door, and hopefully wheels and tires within the next few months (Currently rubbing inner fenders on bumps). Shooting for getting down another inch in the front and another 2 or 3 in the back by the end of Summer! Mostly just glad to be back in a lowered truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by metalmonkey47 View Post
                        Saw this on FB

Is this what heaven looks like?
                        The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by taynorweber53@hotmail.com View Post
                          Thanks. I'm always worried about getting pulled over with my plate in the back window. I've already got a prefabricated story for why its in my window. Hopefully it works. Have done anything to your truck lately??
                          The last thing I've done to it was I put a set of 185/60's on my steels. and it put Jedd this close to the ground.

Right now I'm gathering parts for a rear suspention rebuild and new rims (after the 400 dollar florida tag.....), I've got some tricks up my sleeve that Im finally able to use cause of this new job.
                          Until I get the tag on he's going to sit in the garage like a good truck.
                          The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                          Originally posted by Dubway5887
                          I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Floriduh is getting retarded with vehicle registration and taxes, I'm finally about to register my van here in NC soon. $75 to renew my Floriduh tag and another $350 almost $400 for a new tag for a truck I bought. Epic fail
                            My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

• Exactly, I was going to register it in NC at my old address, but it would cost as much for me to get there.
                              The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                              Originally posted by Dubway5887
                              I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                                Exactly, I was going to register it in NC at my old address, but it would cost as much for me to get there.
                                Power of Attorney, thats how I titled/registered my truck and van in the past. Just fill out the form, get it notarized and send it to a trusting family member. But with fee's skyrocketing, I'm gonna register/title my van and new truck here in NC. pre-95 vehicles so it's just safety inspection.
                                My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

Working...
                                X