Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
    lololol at shocks!

as for torsions, ya a lil bit of cranking will feel nice, I cranked the SHIT out of mine to fit the 29" tires that are on now and its bouncy as hell

then again, when the mazda was slammed the lower control arm was literally sitting on the rubber bump stop , my buddies didnt even have torsion bars, and all the control arm bushings were seized so there was no travel at all haha

ya 1/4 is getting to the max thickness of slip ons on oem studs for basically every vehicle

Haha, I'm removing my torsion bars completely probably next week, then flares!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• After I address the low needed on our daily drivers I will be going more aggressive with my truck.

Comment

• ^^^ thats rad

Comment

• You guys gotta re-index the bars! It helps with the ride quality quite a bit. There's probably threads on mini truck sites, but basically you pull your bar out and reinstall it a few teeth turned and it regains some stiffness. I'm totally going coilovers in the future though. 8) By the way that mighty max is dope!
          The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OhYamp View Post
            ^^^ thats rad
            Thanks man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
              You guys gotta re-index the bars! It helps with the ride quality quite a bit. There's probably threads on mini truck sites, but basically you pull your bar out and reinstall it a few teeth turned and it regains some stiffness. I'm totally going coilovers in the future though. 8)
              ye i did that to go low and to go high
              Last edited by dubmr2; 03-04-2013, 09:26 PM.
              IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                Looks good, any wheel plans?
                thanks and either gold rota grids or just keep the stock ones on cause they look pretty good
                Last edited by Belvader; 03-04-2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• changed up my front end

Comment

• my vote is for the ones next to the truck in the last pic
                    conversion syndicate*

4g63 swapped Hilux: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=75423

ig: makercruuz

Comment

• Has anyone had any experience with "Sway away" torsion bars?
                      The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PauliinaHirvonen View Post
                        but these poked trucks are rarely seen anywhere on roads
                        Let me introduce you to my daily driver:

_DSC0117 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

_DSC0069 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

Comment

• haha awsome

And ya, I daily drove the grey one as you see it all summer:

Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
                          Has anyone had any experience with "Sway away" torsion bars?
                          never heard of em
                          IG dubmr2

Comment

• My bros truck. Just finished it this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by metalmonkey47 View Post
                              Let me introduce you to my daily driver...
                              | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
                                Has anyone had any experience with "Sway away" torsion bars?
                                They used to make bars for the mightymax and I've heard they were good, but have no personal experience with them.

Edit: also, calmini made torsion bars for the Isuzu for a while. Not sure if they still do, but it may be worth looking into.
                                Last edited by LethalEthan; 03-06-2013, 12:21 AM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Working...
                                X