No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infamousnissan.com he's a regular on that forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCthehater View Post
      Infamousnissan.com he's a regular on that forum.
      Whats his user name?

Comment

• I'm looking at getting the SRT stanced/dropped proper. Not many selections for wheels and the wheels I do like are big $$. Working with a guy to get proper coilovers made by penske.
        Just build it!
        Build thread
        http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f92/bad-...-thread-53661/

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. JLT View Post
          I'm looking at getting the SRT stanced/dropped proper. Not many selections for wheels and the wheels I do like are big $$. Working with a guy to get proper coilovers made by penske.
          Nice! Welcome to S/W man. About time more trucks starting stancing instead of just burrying them in the ground with bags. I like those wheels. With a set of spacers and the right tires they would look awesome stanced since they have zero lip. I almost bought an identical pair but they were for a GT500. Those are 5x5.5 bolt pattern arent they?
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Sick dodge man. welcome
            If you cant Dodge it, SLAM it.

Comment

• Not bad for a forged Oem wheel. 22x10 bolt pattern is 5x139.7 I run 305/40/22 Nitto NT420 at the moment. I'm looking at a set of staggered 22x10.5 and 11.5 RT's but they aint cheep.
              Just build it!
              Build thread

Comment

• I'll have to snap some better pics. Thanks for the welcome gents. I need to paint match some things or I may respray it a different color after I finish the motor in my R32.
                Just build it!
                Build thread

Comment

• Paint the whole truck the color of your hood then stance it on those last wheels out of the three and it was be money

Also, 5x5.5 = 139.7 so I could fit those wheels, sveet.
                  | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Just build it!
                    Build thread

Comment

• Here's my sad excuse of a truck
                      well mini truck that is!
                      no sig

Comment

• Dont take this as ****, i love the srt10 ram. What baffles me is how Dodge, Put a 5-bolt wheel on a big ass truck, even tiny imports are 6bolt. Now look at the Viper's, Dodge made those 6-bolt! i think they got it backwards lol.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I want a hardbody so bad. I could get one for like $1500 if I wasnt paying my way through college in cash without loans

Comment

• Still waiting for my new wheels, but meh. Bitch is low Still settling oddly.

Once my front wheels/tires get in I can remove my spring perch and do my fixed spring mod to go down another 1.2", plus 1.5" with tires. I will not be happy until the front lip is 1cm off the ground.
                            Last edited by kaidotech; 08-19-2011, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                              Your hardbody? I like it man. Been thinking of doing something simply like this just because my dog. I have a cane Corso he's a puppy now, I can't have a 130lb dog in the backseat of the W210 anymore lol
                              56' Big Back Glass Chevy
                              08' Audi S5

Comment

• Here's a some what better pic would like to get the front another inch lower and the rear down another 2.5. But I need to c-notch the frame and see how the coilovers from penske are going. I have always loved the hard body's had a few back in the day
                                Just build it!
                                Build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X