• Show
Clear All

• got a pic of yours dubmr2?

IG: Nick475

Comment

• damn there is alot of cool shit here!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Hey guys is it a legal move if I was to flatbed my truck being slammed n all? I wanted to do helper bags and qa1 coils in the rear with a triangulated 4 link

Comment

• Originally posted by SlAMMEdtAC0 View Post
          Hey guys is it a legal move if I was to flatbed my truck being slammed n all? I wanted to do helper bags and qa1 coils in the rear with a triangulated 4 link
          YES YES YES.

omg.
          Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Originally posted by Brimmy View Post
            Thought you guys might be interested in some pics from our local meet last night. Stanced trucks are on the up and up

If your interested in more pics, we've made a bookface page where we'll hopefully keep posting more https://www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends
            The ford truck is kind of the look I was going for

Comment

• Sounds like a cool idea. Here's a better pic I took of it:
              Excuse the horrendously large image size

A kiwi guy also bagged his hilux single cab and made a custom flat deck for it. It was pretty cool:

| 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• What wheels are on the blue ranger???

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                Originally posted by nickskater09
                I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• That blue Courier is so awesome

Comment

• I had to take my spacers off

Oh well. Guess that just means that I need new wheels.

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
                      got a pic of yours dubmr2?

this was in the summer... the round headlights are long gone and its now lifted up on big tires and the rims painted black for the winter

me and a buddy had matching trucks with delivery-1 and delivery-2 on the side:

Last edited by dubmr2; 02-07-2013, 11:53 PM.
                      IG dubmr2

Comment

• oh nice. i like that one. still looks pretty old school for a 91. im tryin to figure out how to get the front low on mine. looks like cut springs are only way to go. and im not sure how low that would even get me

Comment

• I did this today.

HASHTAG #yousoundlikeanairplane

Comment

oh nice. i like that one. still looks pretty old school for a 91. im tryin to figure out how to get the front low on mine. looks like cut springs are only way to go. and im not sure how low that would even get me
                            Have you looked at airbagit.com? I've heard pretty shitty things about them and a few good things, but they carry some stuff that no one else does. Mainly drop spindles and bell tech drop springs.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

oh nice. i like that one. still looks pretty old school for a 91. im tryin to figure out how to get the front low on mine. looks like cut springs are only way to go. and im not sure how low that would even get me
                              not sure which springs you're talking about cutting?

front is torsion bars, which on mine were basically doing nothing, control arms were riding on the bump stops mostly, my buddys red one didnt even come with the torsion bars when he bought it! hahah.

rear I had belltech 3" lowering leafs with 2" blocks, but they were really soft, only like 2 leafs total, the axle would hit the frame on any bump with anything more than a bag of potatoes in the bed...

as Ethan said, you can get drop spindles for the front, but I don't think they're cheap, this was a $500 truck, so I didnt want to drop money on those.
                              IG dubmr2

Comment

• nah my generation uses springs. yours was the first one to use torsion bars.

Comment

Working...
                                X