Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
    Depending on how low you really want to go... Rear: 3-4" blocks, remove middle leaf. You may need a notch, but will definitely have to trim down your bump stops. Front: You can remove your torsions (unpleasant ride) OR drop spindles and drop shocks.
    would i have to run bigger wheels to run drop spindles? or could i keep my 15's?

not sure how true it is but somebody told me id need 16s and maybe 17s if i had drop spindles

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
      on my 93 toyota I had 3in blocks and removed the middle leaf. Turned the torsion bars wayyy down and cut out the inner fenders in the front. Put on some toxic drop shocks and it rode great. Lowest thing on it was the auto transmission crossmember, and it actually saved me from smashing the trans pan multiple times.

This is an older picture. But you can see how it sat
      thats about how id want mine to sit, how much did the 4 toxic shocks run you?

Comment

• It's been so long now I can't really remember. I think around $40 a piece. I got them from summit racing.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
          It's been so long now I can't really remember. I think around $40 a piece. I got them from summit racing.
          yeah just looked and thats what they were, i think as long as i can run drop spindles with 15's ill buy those and just run 4" blocks in the rear and those shocks all around

Comment

• Originally posted by m/w View Post
            When in Rome..

Comment

• Race truck

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post
                Your truck makes me wanna get a square body ranger for a daily. Lol
                You should, believe it or not I inspired a couple of guys to do it to theirs, lol.
                The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                Originally posted by Dubway5887
                I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by ghettoryde View Post
                  Thanks for the nice comments. The wheels are brand new so that's the only pic I have of it on those. But......here's some other pics on my other wheels

Dude, your truck just took me back homie. Porsche Fuchs were used alot back in the day for minitrucks, I like them better than your steelies to be honest, but then again I am old school. lol
                  My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

• Originally posted by SpdKilz View Post
                    I don't know if this has been posted yet, so, sorry if it's a re-post......

Uh......

Wow.
                    cheap/junk/fads/build
                    HVLP
                    4 LIFE

Comment

• I'm giving the 15x10 mexiflush look a try,but tuckin

Comment

• ^That's dope. More pics?
                        Instagram @benseifert666
                        #shitboxcolt build thread revival coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben_S View Post
                          ^That's dope. More pics?
                          I will second that!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                          Originally posted by nickskater09
                          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Per request

Comment

• looks sweet man, got a side pic of what the rims look like?
                              IG dubmr2

Comment

• There the d cut wheels rock crawlers

Comment

Working...
                                X