WTB: SSR Vienna Courage Inner Barrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: SSR Vienna Courage Inner Barrels

Aloha! Looking to buy some inner barrels that can fit ssr's that are preferrebly 18" x 5, 5.5 or 6. Trying to find something so I could have some 4-5" lips and get the desired setup I would like, x2, but if possible 4 inner barrels please! PM me if you got any, ALOHA!

PS. I know I could possibly buy them new, but would like to see if I could get them on here to help someone get em off their hands.

SSR barrels/lips are usually welded together. I have a few, need to check sizes.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Originally posted by zoo View Post
      SSR barrels/lips are usually welded together. I have a few, need to check sizes.
      Ah yes, I'm fully aware of that. Just seeing if anyone has any that are already split or those aftermarket ones that are already split that they dont need and would like to sell. Thank you for the help!

Comment

I have a few 5" and 6". All are still welded to the lips. LMK if you absolutely cannot find any others, I will get a quote on cutting these apart.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Originally posted by zoo View Post
          I have a few 5" and 6". All are still welded to the lips. LMK if you absolutely cannot find any others, I will get a quote on cutting these apart.

PM'ed you.

Comment

Working...
          X