40h stepped (2)18x1.5 and (2)18x2.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40h stepped (2)18x1.5 and (2)18x2.5

going to be listing these for cheap to see if anyone needs these before i put them up on eBay.

(2)18x1.5
    (2)18x2.5

these are industry standard 40 hole stepped lips. please make sure you know what you have. these were on VIP modulars, but many many of the us brands use these parts.

lips are straight edge not rolled. lips are used and in so so shape. hard to tell unless i chemically strip them but they do have some sort of coating on them which is falling off.. could be clear, could be cheap chrome, whatever it is it shouldnt be too bad to remove.. they will need to be stripped and polished for sure though before use. I can do so for an additional fee if i have to. will grab a picture later tonight of their current condition.

225 shipped for all 4 lips as is.

also have a pair of 18x7 inner barrels. one has bends, the other has a crack that was welded. 80$ for both, prefer to sell both together
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185
Working...
X