Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2'' BBS RS/RF 16'' to 18'' Slant Lips (QTY 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2'' BBS RS/RF 16'' to 18'' Slant Lips (QTY 2)

***SOLD*** For sale are 2 used BBS RS/RF 16 inch to 18 inch slant lips.
    The lips are 2 inches.
    There is one cosmetic imperfection on one of the lips (pictured below). Other than that, there are no bends or cracks, and I never had any issues with leaks.
    Lips could use a good polishing. I quickly hand polished them before taking the photos below.
    Asking $320 for both.
    Located: Long Island, NY. Local pick up perferred, but willing to ship at buyers expense.

Imperfection:

Last edited by mandi_mkvi; 02-25-2016, 10:02 AM.

Don't forget one has a slight knick of about 1/8" but can easily be fixed. Someone needs to buy these for this cheap. Everyone that makes these now are raising prices

Comment

Originally posted by SovaMk4 View Post
      Don't forget one has a slight knick of about 1/8" but can easily be fixed. Someone needs to buy these for this cheap. Everyone that makes these now are raising prices
      Hey, I'm not sure if you're mistaking these for the 3" lips I purchased off of you from vortex? These aren't the 3" lips you sold me. These are my 2" lips I am selling because I'm upgrading to the 3" ones I purchased off of you.

But yes, prices are rising on this style lip. Pick up these for cheap people!
      Last edited by mandi_mkvi; 12-15-2015, 12:33 PM.

Comment

I sincerely apologize then. I did think they were mine. I honestly just wanted whoever got them not come back on you. Regardless, this is a good deal and someone should buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by SovaMk4 View Post
          I sincerely apologize then. I did think they were mine. I honestly just wanted whoever got them not come back on you. Regardless, this is a good deal and someone should buy them.
          It's okay! Thanks!

BUMP...both lips still available!

Comment

bump

Comment

bump!

Comment

bump!

Comment

Working...
                X