No announcement yet.

WTB: 15x2.5 or 15x3 bbs rs lips!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 15x2.5 or 15x3 bbs rs lips!!!!!!!

ok hey guys i just got a set of bbs rs's the rears are 15x7 +38 rs047 the fronts are 15x6 1/2 +32 rs016, im looking for either 15x2.5 lips or 15x3 lips, im in san diego, ca....

thanks

and can some please let me know what the finally offset will be if i do run these lips??

213-271-7125...

It would depend on if you put the lips on the current front or back wheels, and also what lips you end up going with. The rule of thumb for widening the lips would be for every 1/2 inch bigger lip the offset with decrease 6.35mm.

Also, the inner barrels could change the offset as well, in the exact opposite way. For every 1/2 inch bigger inner barrel you go the offset would increase 6.35mm.

These calculations however are only if you increase one or the other by 1/2 of an inch. If for some reason you decide to make the inner barrel and outer lip 1/2 inch bigger the offset would stay the same.

You may want to check your inner barrel size before you commit to a certain size lip, for what Id assume you would be using to widen the rear wheels. I am not familiar with the barrel size on those model RSs so they may not be the same. Depending on what specs you are trying to achieve at this point you can mix and match your pieces to make almost endless amounts of sizes.

Comment

ok i gotchu.

heres some pics of my bbs's..
      Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Comment

bump, please help me find some 15x3.5 30 hole lips!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X