OZ Opera Brand New!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OZ Opera Brand New!!!!

Hey guys I have a set of OZ Opera's. The rims are brand new, never even had a tire mounted on them. All four are in flawless condition. They are real 2 piece, they all come with the valve stem built into the rim with the OZ cover to make it look like a bolt for a cleaner look. The specs are 18x8 ET 40 and the bolt pattern is 5x120. Like I said before the wheels are BRAND NEW, never ran or had tires mounted on them. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am looking to get 750 or best offer. Buyer pays for shipping. I am in Miami (33009) if anyone wants to calculate shipping.

SOMEONE JUMP ON THIS....please

Comment

First and only post.... kinda sketchy for me to send my moneys.
      [

Comment

I have been on this site for a while just never posted anything, just learning about stance. I usually post on e46fanatics. If anyone is interested we can exchange phone numbers so that you can talk to me and get tracking numbers and pictures through text so you can see im not lying. As for the price I got them from a shop that bought out another large shop so he had them sitting there and I offered him a price and he took it. So here we are now, just trying to make a few extra bucks so I can get some 17x8 and 17x10 et 20 OZ mitos from a friend and finally have some stance on me 3 series.

Comment

Wheels have been sold. Thanks everyone for looking.

Comment

Working...
          X