Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BMW BBS Style 19s

PRICE DROPPED

Just got done polishing the lips on a set of four Style 19s and now they are up for sale. I literally just finished putting them together, so it's too dark to take decent pics. I'll have them up tomorrow morning.

They are 17x8, ET20, 5x120.

The lips have been polished to a mirror finish, 99% of the (minor) curb rash has been filed out. There were a few spots that were too deep and I didn't want to distort the shape of the lip. You can't see them unless you actually put your nose right up to the lip though.

The insides of the barrels have been cleaned off, but they've got the typical stains and black spots on them. One wheel has two small spots of corrosion inside the barrrel, but nothing that compromises the integrity of the wheel itself.

The centers are in excellent shape considering that it's the original paint. Only three or four small rock chips on the entire set, and maybe one or two tiny scratches.

The bolts have all been zinc-cobalt plated by Del's Plating Works in Texas. It's a clear finish, so they look silver. One bolt is currently missing, the plating company lost it. I am in the process of getting another bolt and it will be sent of for plating in a few days. It'll be about a week after that when I get it back.

The center caps are the only downside to these wheels, but I would be willing to purchase a new set of caps for the buyer. I can get them for about $130. One of the roundels is peeling slightly and there are a few places where the paint has rubbed off of the plastic. They look fine from three feet away.

I am asking $1000 shipped OBO. I am located in Atlanta, so local sales are preferred. Email me if you are interested.

espguitarist at yahoo dot com.
    Last edited by espguitarist; 08-09-2010, 01:44 PM.

Pictures of the scratches and whatnot can be found here.

Comment

sorry but your asking way too much...
      -Jorge-

Comment

I searched through this forum and saw numerous other sets for the same price. The price is negotiable, just send me an offer.

Comment

ive owned and sold 4 sets of these and never sold a set for more then 650 1 set mint like yours...not woth more then 700 imo...but GL with sale.
          -Jorge-

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump. Price Drop.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump.

Comment