BBS RS 17x9 +20 5x114.3 [MD] $1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RS 17x9 +20 5x114.3 [MD] $1200

Finally getting around to getting the RSs gone. I wasn't completely sure what I was doing with the Accord, but that's going to be gone soon, and I don't plane on stancing the prelude. So with that said. Specs in title, the wheels could use a refinish, they're not horrible, not perfect. The wheels have some curb rash from the previous owner that could be sanded out.

As you can see in the pictures, the wheels have tires on them. However, from wear they are unusable.

Markings on the wheels. (some asked for a model number)

9JX17H2ET20

RS261

Last edited by SofaKingCG2; 06-07-2010, 09:59 PM.

Do you have the center caps for them?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Do you have the center caps for them?
      Yes I do, forgot to mention that.

Comment

I assume that the bolts have been painted? or are they replacement black ones from blackforest or somewhere else? any bends or cracks in any of the lips or barrels? also whats the specific RS model#? and how large are the lips? cant tell from the straight on shot
        sigpic
        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
          I assume that the bolts have been painted? or are they replacement black ones from blackforest or somewhere else? any bends or cracks in any of the lips or barrels? also whats the specific RS model#? and how large are the lips? cant tell from the straight on shot
          The bolts are painted, There are no visible bends in the barrel, and the lips are around 1.5" I'll get a model number for you if I can find one.

Comment

pm sent!

Comment

yea would like to know the model as well

Comment

updated with markings on wheels.

Comment

can we confirm the size of the lips on these? I know u mentioned 1.5 but I have been told that actully they are only 1 inch

Comment

I'm going out of town today, I'm at work right now, and I won't be back until friday. Just out of curiosity given the offset and width of the wheel what do you need a lip size for?

Comment

HEy

Alot of people in the bbs rs market are always looking for lips sizes and rs#'s possibly to see if there able to run customs big lips, or if factory lips would do the job on there ride..

These I do believe are either rs261 or rs263... correct me if im wrong.
                      But 17x9+20 were oem on either r32 r33 gtr's
                      I drive a HooptiE
                      OZ TOOLS FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by Hated_R View Post
                        Alot of people in the bbs rs market are always looking for lips sizes and rs#'s possibly to see if there able to run customs big lips, or if factory lips would do the job on there ride..

These I do believe are either rs261 or rs263... correct me if im wrong.
                        But 17x9+20 were oem on either r32 r33 gtr's
                        261s

Comment

That is likely a 2" lip. Same lip that is on a 198 I do believe.

Comment

i found this for the 261.. not sure if its measured right..

Comment

Most definitely not measured correctly. Hard to say from those pics but its a 1 or 1.5" lip.

Comment

Working...
                              X